"Good" JWs Are Like Terrorists

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

MINMUS - Good thread ! I truly believe after having been born into this cult - and I was in it 44 years until 5 years ago - that Jehovah's Witnesses would die for ANY REASON that the Watchtower Society made them feel was important enough to die for ! Unfortunately - the mind control the WT society has on these people borders on the same kind of mind control that Hitler had on his soldiers in Nazi Germany ! The WT society will use any reason to keep their followers under control by use of " fear " tactics and " guilt " tactics ! I feel they are one of the more dangerous cults on this planet right now ; because their methods are so subtle in psychological " mind control ". Just my take

• minimus
    minimus

I hate terrorists.

• undercover
    undercover
    Surely, not every JW is extreme but those that are---the yes men who will follow orders no matter what----they're the dangerous ones.

Not every Nazi was a Jew hating evil person. There were some decent soldiers. Some even tried to overthrow Hitler. But the fact that there were some good Nazis didn't change the fact that the Nazi regime was evil and guilty of genocide. The regime was inundated with evil and bad throughout. Everyone in the Nazi party, good or bad, was partly responsible in one way or another for its rise to power and for its subsequent crimes. In the same manner, there are some decent JWs who really believe they're doing the right thing. I'm usually quick to point out that there are good and decent people in the JWs. Many, if not most are victims of the WT cult. But the fact remains that they do support an organization that is looking for a god directed genocide to kill the majority of the population so they can live in a paradise. A good percentage of them will die for the cause. They even sacrifice their children to the cause. Look at blood transfusions. Just becuase they're victims of being brainwashed or whether they are good or evil, doesn't make them any less guilty of supporting a violent means to an end.

• undercover
    undercover
    I have often mused on the similarity of the J W and the extremist who indulges in terrorism in order to change the world to his way of thinking. They both have the same goals, the J W is half way there, to my way of thinking. The important difference is that the dub is prepared to sit back and wait on Jehovah to do the dirty business, for the present at least...

A new term...

passive aggressive terrorists

• minimus
    minimus

Undercover is a thread killer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit