Should "Kool aid man06" apologize to every Christian who listened?

by iloowy 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• brinjen
    brinjen

Should there be any apologies made to atheists about any christians who appeared on the show?

• mouthy
    mouthy

All I can say about the call. Was! It upset me greatly,I hate to judge people now I am Christian.She did sound sincere ,but left me disturbed, because I find it VERY HARD to believe.
    So I have made up my mind not to listen to any more conference calls.
    Such a great pity because David Reed did an excellent job, as well as Simon,Penton,Joan,Barb,& a few more that old age has made me forget for the moment ,,,,
    As for copying from other sites, Thank God iloowy did ,cos I would never have seen it, as this is the only site I have enjoyed ,will never join another .........
    As for the" others"who are not Christians... what ever turns your crank is O.K. with me as long as you tell the truth.....Dont add or take anything away from what REALLY happened to you. No Drama

My 2 cents

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I haven't actually been listening to the calls, partly because the timing is inconvenient for me. I'm hoping to get an iPod soon, then I'll probably download some of them and listen while driving. However, I was not under the impression that Rick was billing these calls as a time specifically for Christian fellowship. My understanding is that they were intended as a means of disseminating information about the JW religion. That being the case, there should be no objection to the involvement of atheists, occultists or anyone else who can provide relevant information. So I see no need for Rick to apologize for anything. If he had billed the calls as a time for Christians to gather for spiritual instruction and then made an occultist the central attraction, I would have a problem with it - but that's not what I understand has happened here.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Jesus said something about taking a matter to your brother, and him alone, first...

• minimus
    minimus

You gotta be kidding.. He needs to apologize for putting an exjw on the program who's involved in the occult???

Sir, or should I say "brother", you sound still like a JW. Where is your complete suit of armor? You should not be too worried about being "contacted by the demons" if you have fortified yourself.

I haven't listened to any of Kool Aid Man's shows but if you don't like what you're hearing, hang up. If your "conscience is sensitive" then by all means get off the phone.

Perhaps you should apologize for your presumptousness.

BTW, I appreciate your other thread regarding inactive ones and disassociation.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yay, new winner in category 'most retarded thread ever!'

• PEC
    PEC

iloowy, get a life. I think you owe everyone a apology, for posting this thread.

Grace, why, throw out the baby, with the bath water? If you have enjoyed, the calls in the past, why stop listening; because, of would one guest?

Philip

• iloowy
    iloowy
    Jesus said something about taking a matter to your brother, and him alone, first...

He did. For not following that counsel and charging ahead I apologize to Rick.

The Conference Call SRA section was quite disturbing and got me all emotionally discombobulated.

Not making excuses but just that a lot of stuff didn't add up and I felt I had to say something.

BTW I did give talks in one of the halls she mentioned.

Never remember meeting anyone like her or her roommate.

It was just too weird, I had to say something.

Anyone who's been bothered by my post, too bad.

I make no apologies for believing what I believe.

For not following forum decorum that's another matter and I do apologize for offending anyone here or at JWS.

Sincerely.
    --ILOOWY

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Those conference calls should be individually evaluated and scrutinized on their own merits ,

that particular one reeks of nothing but vindictive Bullshit, as most will attest to.

• seek2find
    seek2find

I personally don't feel the need for an apology. I also don't expect an apology from Simon for allowing a wide range of viewpoints here on JWD (Thanks Simon!) With regard to Rick. My only hope is that he would re-evaluate where he is going with his efforts and Ministry. Maybe he can find some constructive ways to introduce a more positive message, and promote true Christian beliefs. In other words, Perhaps talking a little less about what's wrong with the Organization (we all know about that) and talking about and promoting what is a much better alternative. (John 14:6) seek2find

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit