Are You Afraid of Terrorist Attacks Happening To You Like It Did In India?

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I work in a jail, I'm aware of possible terrorist attacks every day I go to work.

You get numb and complacent.

And you go to work so you can pay the electric bill.

The inmates tell us they are going to kill us regularly, everytime we try to do our job.

They say when I see you on the street, I'm going to cap your axx.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

No one wants to attack Canada..It`s to dam cold here in the winter,unless your Canadian..Then it`s perfect..LOL!!..............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I think it will happen. I HOPE it doesn't happen to me:) But hell, don't want it to happen to anyone!

Right after 9-11 I was convinced it would happen-and IN the small towns or suburbs. I thought the scariest thing that terrorists could do would be to randomly choose malls, movie theaters, schools, churches etc., to bomb or otherwise attack. Fairly large groups of people in one place, totally unsuspecting and innocently going about their business-doing the kinds of things that fundamentalists despise the most-shopping, watching (depraved?) movies, worshiping NOT Allah, being educated american style. . .whatever. Things that they can get all self righteous about. I am kind of surprised they have not done that.I think that would be more impactful and scary in the long term-and it would be all over, not just a big city or monument or what have you.

Should I be glad that the terrorists are driven by something other than logic? Flying into a building probably gets you more virgins in heaven or what have you. . .

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

No.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit