Are You Afraid of Terrorist Attacks Happening To You Like It Did In India?

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

It's horrible to see so many innocent people brutalized by terrorists.

New York's trains are the subject of possible terrorism, according to well placed sources.

When will it ever end?

• minimus
    minimus

no one's afraid?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

It's horrible what has happened to many people due to terrorism. However, I don't personally worry about it happening to me, I'm not exactly in an urban target center. Besides, no one wants to target canadians, our worst offense is saying eh too much.

• dinah
    dinah

In America, somebody prolly woulda busted a cap in their butt as long as we weren't trapped on a plane.

You might pick a few of us off, but it just tends to piss the rest of us off, kinda like a bed of fire ants.......

No, I'm not afraid.

• kwr
    kwr

No. To be truthful you are more likely to die in a traffic accident then a terrorist attack.

• minimus
    minimus

Interesting.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It probably will never end. Terrorism of obne sort or another has been around for a while

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

One of the many benefits of living in a very small town - no one's bothered blowing us up!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Terrorist attacks fall into the same realm as earthquakes. It doesn't hurt to think about what you'd do, but excessive worry is counter productive.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Ironic that all these cutthroats are really accomplishing is turning the entire world against their precious religion. Does the Islamic religion even have a moderate voice? I'm not talking about a few whispers of dissapproval here and there, I mean a real voice that can be effective in stopping this "holy war". Last week we hear that yet another so called Muslim charity is nothing more than a sponser for terrorists. Between the misogyny and murder, when is the world going to quit the PC pretending that this is a respectable religion?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit