Local Needs Talk....Why Are People Missing Meetings?

by bronzefist 34 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Guess what OUR local needs talk was about? Too much socializing at the coffee shop! Large groups of people laughing and joking around apparently are "intimidating" to the locals.

I laughed so hard when I found that out this morning.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There is nothing more scary,than a group of laughing Jehovah`s Witness`s..It`s worse when it happens in a coffee shop..Everyone knows coffee makes JW`s crazy!..It sends a chill up my spine just to think about it!.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

OUTLAW:

It`s worse when it happens in a coffee shop..Everyone knows coffee makes JW`s crazy!..It sends a chill up my spine just to think about it

ever wonder why coffee is not banned by the Borg? Think about it: Caffiene is a drug. Addiction to coffee is addiction to caffiene....so addiction to coffee is drug abuse.......a DFing offense....hmmmmm......

..then I got to Bethel as a temp back in the 80s and again in the 90s and found out why....if they took coffee away from the Bethelites (not the bad Morning Worship coffee), they would go nuts.......its what gets them through the day...probably the GB too.....

In the 90s I was a temp at Walkill for a month.... the comissary had an entire section...if I recall...of packages of different kinds of coffee at reasonable prices.... my department had an unofficial coffee break if they thought they could get away with it...

probably told that story before..... (quick search...yep...nothing new under the sun..... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/135214/2408537/post.ashx#2408537)

SnakesInTheTower (of the "back to drinking coffee again" Sheep Class)

• Warlock
    Warlock

The little boy who cried 'Wolf', maybe?

Warlock

• juni
    juni

Makes me cringe to read these WT spiritually abusive tactics. As Gary Busse said, this is nothing new. They were ALWAYS on your ass to be at meetings. I remember they would say that one family member should be at the meetings (to represent that family) when there was sickness in the family. Even if it were a kid.. they could get a ride w/another witness.

There are still people in who believe this shit and families are suffering. It's sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit