Brothers who were Gay but couldn't admit/accept it! Did you have some?

by Witness 007 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

I know one that is gay, pionner, elder and married. How about that? :)

• nelly1
    nelly1

I knew way before anyone else as I am perceptive but our PO's daughter was a lesbian living with a sister and they were together, I knew they were and said it to another sister 2 weeks before she dissasociated, the woman she was with was put on public reproof, the POs daughter ran off with another DF lesbian twice her age, it was discusting, the PO didnt stand down either, just the same old bunch of hypocrites etc

the sister I said it to before it came out said it was slander etc and told me off, i said you just watch

I was right!!!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hmmm I have said just about every guy I met was not for me, lots of photos of me and girlfriends hugging, kissing, and I'm not gay, sometimes it is that simple. However in saying that I hear you in that many are forced by the nature of that faith to stay in the closet.

• jam
    jam

I knew a few gay,s..My nephew was questionable..One thing I have come to be since I left the borg. Is not to be so judgmental..As a straight male , and if there is a God, Gay,s are born gay God made them that way..You do not become gay because you had a dominating mother,or if you was abused as a child...Why would anyone want to be gay with all the hatefulness against them...I love women, they are god ,s gift too men.. I feel gay men feel they same way, God put this in thier hearts, you can not go against your natural feeling..This is strange coming from me if you knew me when I was dud...I dislike gays, but someone ask me a question, what if one on your sons was gay, how would you deal with it. I would love him the same unconditional. When Christian groups use the term unnatural, what does that mean..How can it be unnatural for that person when it is his natural feeling.

• jam
    jam

I at one time dislike gays, when I was a dud, religion breed hate...

• oompa
    oompa

no but i know MANY sisters who are...including two of my nieces...(one in one out)..the one in lives with three other gay sisters and everyone knows it...one of these three has a sister who is gay too!...my sister is gay and is married (in canada) to her life partner....i am surrounded by them and i have no problem with that anymore!...my sis and i are closer than ever. Now back to the four young gay chicks...they have been in a bit of elder trouble but usually they just DENY EVERYTHING.....two were caught making out a bit somehow....

but the sad part is that these girls fight their desires like HELL!.....and when they screw up a bit...they just auxiliary pioneer!....or work hard on a quick build!....there was even a talk in their hall that those who engage in wrongdoing can not just make up for it with good works! (how could i make that up?)

• aniron
    aniron

In my congregation we had a brother married a few years then came out as gay, was DF'd, then divorced by wife.

Another brother who as a child I remember as a chubby little kid. Years later met at a funeral at KH, didn't recognise him, grown into a really good looking guy. Then a while later was told he had come out as gay, and now lives with another former JW guy.

Two JW brothers, in their mid 20's, were caught on afternoon in bed together. By one their mothers, who thought they were on field service. Turned out these two had been doing it since they were about 17/18. They had been using going on field service as a cover to meet up.

I can only recall two sisters who were lesbian. They were pioneers. They "teamed up" and got their own place, It never crossed anyones mind that there might have been another reason why they lived together. It was a few years before they decided they had enough of living a double life and came out.

There are probably about 3-4 other brothers that I know who are gay.

There is one Elder who for years I have had a suspicion about, he has been married a few years now. But when he was single and inhis late 20's there was just something about him. He was always trying toget my teenage son to come round to his house, or go out for the day with him.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

I only knew one person in our area who may have been gay within. Was a policeman ,seemed blokey and always loved the company of young men in the police force and in the KH .There was always snide remarks over the years about whether he was gay.

He quit the police after the society drew the line about carrying a weapon as part of his job. He'd be still in and in his sixties now but I wonder whether he actually was just different.

I know a an ex sister who's gay ,could never find a man in the JW's though I thought she was ok to look at but maybe a little forthright at times.

That's about it for over twenty years of being a JW ,but I always thought there was more perverts ,pedophiles in the JW's than gays ,maybe that's just the situation here but maybe more gay JW's in Sydney.OZ

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

Yes. He was in Primary school, he hung out with the girls. I should have realized then already. But he was my mate and he was part of the neighborhood kids who hung out after school. That was until his parents moved away. Saw him many years later, now looking and acting very gay. A bit camp like Jack_McFarland in Will and Grace. Not seen him since. Hopefully he escaped the system unharmed. ...Agent Smith

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I can think of five just off the top of my head, they're all still witnesses, they're all still happily tortured.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit