Where did you meet your lover/partner/husband/wife and..

by mtsgrad 51 Replies latest jw friends

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Total so far

KH 3

Websites 2

Other 2

mtsgrad

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

What about you mtsgrad? We're spillin the beans here...

• dinah
    dinah

I met Mr. Dinah at a friend's house. She had been trying to get us together for months, and I did NOT want a man after a particularly messy divorce. I'm not sure about the love at first sight part, but we were instantly friends and within about 6 weeks we were inseparable.

We have an anniversary next month, 13 years.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I first saw her at a circuit assembly in Yuba City CA. But I actually met her at the KingHOLE in West Sacramento, CA

• Kudra
    Kudra

Mr K and I met at skool.

First day I moved in. He lived behind me and came by and talked with me and my family. I was super nervous -he was so hot!! And my dad just kept taaaaalking and taaaaalllking to him... I was so embarrassed at the time.

Didn't see much of him as he lived with his evil fiance but I had a super crush on him but thought he would be too cool to talk to me...

2 or so years later he came to a party my friend had and we got to talking! Then he asked me to come see his band play! But I couldn't go and had to leave for the summer. :(

Then- the next fall I emailed him and asked him if he was going to be playing sometime soon (I had already looked up his band...). So- I went to see him...

So I had a party and invited him and it was hook-upville from there on out!!!!

That spring we decided to get hitched! The wedding was this past August!

-Kudra

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

at work - I knew after the first date I wanted to spend more time with her

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

At a circuit assembly held at the Bald Eagle Nittany High School more than 30 years ago.

No it wasn't love at first sight.

• caliber
    caliber

where.?..... at out of province wedding ..the one and only time I was a best man !

Was it love at first sight ? Let put it this way later after our marriage my wife told me ..in about the Ist 5 minutes

she knew she would marry me ! I was hooked too but was NOT thinking of marriage that quickly ! ~~Cal

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Ha...I outdid you all... I was hitch-hiking...yep. He had this georgous convertable and the girl I was walking with said she knew him.(Turned out she didn't.)

I let her sit by him because she was a lot more aggresive than me ..I was shy. He was so good looking I never thought he would want to go out with me. Turned out he did..he got my number and called constantly from then on. We eventually got married and would have celebrated our 45 wedding anniversary the year he died.

love at first sight? It was for him ..or so he says..I was so young I didn't know what love was..but over the years I grew to love him more and more...

Snoozy...

• White Dove
    White Dove

My goodness Snoozy, movies have been made based on your story. I'd watch your movie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit