it was near, then very near, then very, very near...only once

by oompa 69 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Reniaa, are you upset with me? I've been defending you all day long! At least I and the FSM deserve a response!

• oompa
    oompa
    reniaa:

If we do believe in armageddon should we a/ stick our head in the sands and ignore the teaching or b/ try and prepare people for it, or c/ some other response i've not mentioned but be specific please?

a. why would you stick your head in the sand if you believe it?....are you smokin the wildwood weed?

b. how can you prepare for it?...we are all sinners...and sinners pretty much die then...unless you are an actively proclaiming the good news jw....unless jesus will actually read hearts at that time...which of course there is no frikkin reason to proclaim the good news!

c. the other response is that there is no reason AT ALL to believe the bible if you are a jw...because they very clearly and very rarely tell us that satan or his demonic apostate cronies have been allowed by god to change, corrupt, alter....his freakin words to mankind....just check appendix 1-D in the reference bible...or the insight book under Jehovah...Use of His Name in the Greek Scriptures....so if that is the case....get ready to grow old and die girl....it seems to be what has only happened to EVERYONE ELSE IN HISTORY!!!!....so i guess the odds are on my side on that point...........oompa

please dont leave us reniaa....i love the laughs

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

onthewayout its easy to pick fault but if the answer is what you say it is why not build another org in the correct way then?

WT tried that. They ended up being bloodguilty liars that have ruined the lives of millions of people and killed thousands of children.

No thanks.

Let me know how that works out.

Oh, and if you can find the word organization in the Holy Scriptures, let me know that, too.

It's not WHERE will you go, it's to WHOM.

Same answer as always: Jesus.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

You are absolutely right, its very near and this is the date:

Tomorrow + \int_1^{\infty}\frac{dx}{x}

Take care,

Ismael

• oompa
    oompa
    Reniaa: after that I may still be on topix a forum more open to both sides of the story.

Hallelujah!!...now we dont have to worry about getting our laughs and having our ears tickled!.....but i doubt you will ever find a forum that allows such equal access to both sides of a story of a religious nature........good luck girl......oomps

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I'm still waiting for a single response. I hope Reniaa responds before Armageddon comes, cause then I'll be pissed. She might not even make it through, since she's been on JWD for hours!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Why does Jehovah hate Chinese people, anyway? I never can get a straight answer on that one, from JWs. They always tell me that Armageddon is coming next week, but 1 billion Chinese, including tens of millions of babies and children, have not heard the Kingdom message and the warning message.

I like Chinese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04QoA44c23A

onthewayout its easy to pick fault but if the answer is what you say it is why not build another org in the correct way then?

Don't put this back on me. I am not part of the "we" you speak of. Now that I understand what WTS is,
    I realize this great flaw in it. So, why not build another org in the correct way?
    Well, because Armageddon isn't coming. But if a group does believe it, I stand by my B answer.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    Reniaa: onthewayout its easy to pick fault but if the answer is what you say it is why not build another org in the correct way then?

Why doesn't Reniaa just make her own org?

Why do we even need to be part of an organization? Why can't we just be part of humanity?

Freethinker here... no org necessary.

[Man I hate to be ignored... Reniaa must be really mad at me, she hasn't responded to any of my posts... my God, is it something I said?]

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    and now it is just around the corner

Around my parts---the dubs are taking it a step further and saying that the end is on the horizon. That closer than around the corner, Min.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    and now it is just around the corner

Around my parts---the dubs are taking it a step further and saying that the end is on the horizon. That closer than around the corner, Min.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit