Every JW should be asked...

by Honesty 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wobble
    wobble

I think Reniaa has managed to sideline this thread,as she has done with others so:

Every JW should be asked:

1) If you truly abstain from blood,how can you belong to a religion that allows parts of bllod?

2) Would you donate blood so that the fractions allowed by the WT Soc. could save the life of one of your JW brothers or sisters?

3) Is the WTBS/JW's a Prophet for Almighty God?

4) Is the FDS/WTBS directed by Holy Spirit?

5) Why have they changed God's Word in express contravention of what it says?

6) Why did they become a UN NGO?

7) Why do they not baptise in the Name of the Father,Son and Holy Spirit,as Matt 28 commands?

8) What scriptural prrof is there for God's.or Jesus', choosing in 1919?

9)How do Witnesses "take care of Widows and orphans?

10)What is "present truth" is it true or not?

I could go on but I'm sure you all have some better questions you could add.

I await the apologists answers with interest !!!!

Love

Wobble

Love

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

The Red Cross site explains all those parts of blood as blood! Just like a big pie with fractions it still comes from blood. In fact even the WTBTS has an article about blood using the same methods!

So people get disfellowshipped for blood transfustion,shunned left in a spiritual dead state, but if doctors can take out a portion of the blood then it is a matter of personal decision?

It's the same concept with their abortion doctrine! If a woman is getting ready to die she can have an abortion to save her life, but if she is not and she has an abortion then she gets disfellowshipped. They are both abortions!

I guess that is another subject!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit