Every JW should be asked...

by Honesty 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Honesty
    Honesty

the following 2 questions when they arrive at your door with the Watchtower Society's 'Good News' and their Jesus (the prehuman angel Michael, the human Jesus and a resurrected spirit creature [6/15/06 Watchtower Page 30]) who is 3 persons in one:

The first question is,

If you truly abstain from blood, how can you belong to a religion that allows parts of blood?

The second question is, Would you donate blood so that the fractions allowed by the Watchtower Society could save the life of one of your Jehovah's Witness brothers or sisters?

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Hey that is a really good question! can they donate blood?

LOL

• carla
    carla

What would be the jw answer (besides 'I'll get back to you')?

I imagine if you asked a jw about their 'triune' Jesus and actually having a 'triune' lesser god (Jesus is 'a god') they would be quite insulted and simply deny it?

I think they would still say they would not donate blood even to save the life of a fellow jw or family member who was in good standing.

• reniaa
    reniaa

lol and there return question would be should the blood issue in the NT be ignored then?

• carla
    carla

The topic of blood transusions is covered in the New Testament? wow, they were really ahead of their time weren't they?

• reniaa
    reniaa

No blood itself is covered carla why was it so important to NT writers? when you answer that question you will understand why they applied it to blood transfusions as a principle.

• carla
    carla

I see you still refuse to do any non wt research as usual.

• reniaa
    reniaa

Internet sex isn't covered in the bible people just use camera's but never touch yet that would be condemned by witnesses why? because it is still fornication just a new modern way of expressing it. Life blood is Gods the bible says this that is why the Jws apply the blood scriptures to transfusions to.it's as simple as that.

• Amyfa
    Amyfa

Reniaa why are JW's allowed to take fractions that also comes from blood? If they are allowed to take those then they should be allowed to restock the blood banks to make more for others.

• Will Power
    Will Power

another explanation for the "abstain from blood" command from the early apostle:

during that time there was another cult (sect) very similar to a cross between the jewish animal sacrifice & the new christian one in how they performed their do this in memory of me ritual.
    they worshiped mirthra and actually drank the blood.

no internet, phones, books in those days - most couldn't even read - think of how easy it is for people to be tricked into a cult these days - if you heard "stay away from the blood" at least you'd know what to be aware of.

Like now-a-days, "stay away from hi-lighters"

wp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit