Every JW should be asked...

by Honesty 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• reniaa
    reniaa

Fractions are personal choice they are not the whole life blood but conponents that maybe couldn't be considered life blood anymore, wisely Wts leaves it upto the individual to decide, as for giving blood I don't think the blood orgs would guarantee it would only be used for fractions. Also they would still have to take the blood in its lifeblood form from you they couldn't just take the fractions.

I await the time when a better product than blood is found and this whole debate can be shelved. I wonder how fast would people be demanding an alternative to blood if one existed thats does all that blood does without the consequences? the doctors would be first in line for themselves.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    lol and there return question would be should the blood issue in the NT be ignored then?

I doubt that somewhat based on the reaction to that very question I have put to JW family members. When they told me they would accept fractions I asked if they would donate blood to make those fractions. They looked dumbstruck. They hadn't even thought of where the fractions come from. That's the whole problem. They don't think about anything they are told not to think about!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

reniaa,

The very person that gives blood to save the life of a JW needing a blood fraction, is the very person that potentionally saves a JW's life, yet this very person will die at Armegeddon.

And a JW gives nothing to that blood bank yet benefits from it.

Come to think of it, the JW's have figured out a way to benefit from any thing the "world" and "worldly" people have to offer.

I guess what makes them special is the preaching of the good news of God's kingdom.

oh and, some JW's could not be doing that preaching work if they had not gotten blood fractions from a nice non-JW that donated it.

purps

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    Fractions are personal choice they are not the whole life blood but conponents that maybe couldn't be considered life blood anymore, wisely Wts leaves it upto the individual to decide, as for giving blood I don't think the blood orgs would guarantee it would only be used for fractions. Also they would still have to take the blood in its lifeblood form from you they couldn't just take the fractions

In order for you to make such a statement, you would have to understand how the different fractions function. So can you tell us from your studies what the different fractions are and how they work?

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Must be looking up the information.....waiting......

• carla
    carla

are you retarded? where the hell do you think the 'fractions' come from? why can jw's use animal blood replacements?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Must be looking up the information.....waiting......

lol, I was thinking the same thing!!!

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I was watching a video on youtube about a protest here in Quebec. It was about the ban on blood. A young French JW girl made a comment that I had to respond to. I ask her exactly that question about the blood fractions but she seemed to not understand. She said to me that blood was not accepted, I said I know TOTAL blood is not accepted but fractions are now but were not before, I ask her if the bible changed in some way. She never answered back.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    couldn't be considered life blood anymore

"Fractions" save the lives of hemophiliacs every day. (Clotting Factor VIII, once banned by WT, now permitted, is an example of a life-saving fraction)

Help me understand the way you think, please. Are you suggesting that any particular component that will NOT save your life is a conscience matter? Conversely, are you saying that any fraction that could save your life is prohibited in the Scriptures?

Where do the Scriptures speak of blood fractions? Watchtower says hemoglobin is acceptable, but red blood cells are not. Which Scriptures can clear that up for me?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Fractions are personal choice they are not the whole life blood but conponents that maybe couldn't be considered life blood anymore, wisely Wts leaves it upto the individual to decide, as for giving blood I don't think the blood orgs would guarantee it would only be used for fractions. Also they would still have to take the blood in its lifeblood form from you they couldn't just take the fractions.

I await the time when a better product than blood is found and this whole debate can be shelved. I wonder how fast would people be demanding an alternative to blood if one existed thats does all that blood does without the consequences? the doctors would be first in line for themselves.

On what Biblical basis does the WT decide this on fractions? Or would this be human logic? If abstain from blood includes blood transfusions, then it includes all blood, fractions or whole? If it does not include transfusions then the WT is responsible for the wholesale death or thousands.

On what Biblical basis does the WT decide what is an allowable fraction and what is not. I am sure you are aware plasma is disallowed. This is composed of 90-something percent water....albumin (allowed) and electrolytes (allowed). The JW can not eat the turkey sandwich (plasma) but can have turkey, cheese and may separately.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit