Michael Jackson converts to Islam

by AndersonsInfo 21 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Michael Jackson's Converts To Muslim Faith...And Becomes Mikaeel

To some he's lost his mind, now he loses his religion...

Friday 21st Nov 2008

Michael Jackson »

Michael Jackson's latest crazy stunt involves reportedly converting to Islam on the eve of his court battle with an Arab sheik.

The King of pop - who was brought up as a Jehovah's Witness - is said to have sought solace in the faith after speaking to an unnamed songwriter and producer.

A source tells The Sun, “They began talking to him about their beliefs, and how they thought they had become better people after they converted.

"Michael soon began warming to the idea."

The source adds, “An Imam was summoned from the mosque and Michael went through the shahada, which is the Muslim declaration of belief.”

“Jacko rejected an alternative name, Mustafa — meaning “the chosen one”.

Michael is now referring to himself as Mikaeel - the name given to one of Allah's angels.

http://www.entertainmentwise.con/news/45850/michael-jacksons-converts-to-muslim-faithand-becomes-mikaeel

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

You know what those Muslims do to their apostates? Michael is now a Muslim for life. I feel sorry for his mother. Imagine how she feels, knowing her son is a Muslim and not a JW. At least she can tout that he hasn't turned to the Trinity Doctrine.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

He must've heard about Mohammed and Aisha.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

He jumped from the skillet, into the frying pan.

• inkling
    inkling
    is said to have sought solace in the faith after speaking to an unnamed songwriter and producer.

Yusuf Islam/Cat Stevens perhaps?
    Anyone know any OTHER islamic songwriter?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well I can imagine some of the talk in her congregation--"well at least he is not born again"

• abbagail
    abbagail

Didn't Jacko almost do this a few years ago? Seems I remember prior news a few years ago that he was interested in Islam...

I'd say his timing is highly suspicious this time around... is there some Sharia law that says a sheik cannot sue a Muslim?

I heard on the TV news he was being sued for something like $7 mil (?) but never heard the news segment as to what it was all about... My first thought, naturally, was THE PEDO IS BACK?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I wonder if he will wear a burka ?

Rub a Dub

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Maybe he did it just so he COULD wear a burka??

He is always up to some nonsense. Of course, being militant Muslim is not that different than being a JW. Willing to martyr yourself to prove your love to God(not even waiting for someone else to do the martyring!), abusing those who leave, Jesus is a respectable figure, a good guy, Men rule, women can't show their kneecaps and must cover their head to pray (or to keep it in some parts of the Islamic world!). Young girls are in some sects of Islam even covered from head to toe(doesn't he do that to all his kids?) and the mothers of their children are necessary as wombs, otherwise redundant and unnecessary except to clean toilets.(That's mostly what women are allowed to do in the Halls and at Bethel, right?)

Ok, can you tell I am in a snitty mood. Poor Michael. His life wasn't enough of a misery? I really think that there is something worse than the Borg, and he may have found it.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

converts the day before court? lol. That guy continues to make himself a clown to the world.

He's so desperate for cash now, he ripped off that Sheik and now he wants to hide in a religion. Oh wait, he tried this b4?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit