• minimus
    minimus

MJ is cuckoo.

• minimus
    minimus

It was Cat Stevens.

• flipper
    flipper

All I can say is - " All Islam children of the world - BEWARE ! Prince Michael has arrived ! " Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Mandette
    Mandette

So the JW's and the Muslims worked out a deal......JW's got Prince and the Muslims got MJ. Everyone is happy!!!! HA!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Minimus, that's what I thought too, but it said a "songwriter and producer." Cat Stevens would better be described as a "singer/songwriter."

• moshe
    moshe

MJ is not dumb. He will now make a lot of money selling his music to people is Muslim countries.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I wonder if his next album will be titled "Sinbad"?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Hardcore Islam might be just as friendly about his indulgences with the boys and the JWs have been. Their paradise has lots of virgins waiting for you, while JW so called paradise seems to be a celibate arrangement for a lot of people. Mikaeel knows what he is doing.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Scientologists don't want him!......Witnesses don't want him back!......Muslims want to use him as a human bomb martyr.

• steve2
    steve2
    I feel sorry for his mother. Imagine how she feels, knowing her son is a Muslim and not a JW. At least she can tout that he hasn't turned to the Trinity Doctrine.

What sort of twisted prioritising is this? Up until recently, he had spent years defending his unwise practice of having sleep-overs with pre-pubescent boys. That was something I could conceivably have felt sorry for his mother about. His choice of religious beliefs is his business: Whether Christian-based or Muslim-based, who cares? We can at least hope that he lives a more self-aware life and stops using his privileged status to promote inappropriate "practices" that leave him open to all sorts of allegations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit