How Life Can Change

by Sunspot 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dagney
    Dagney

What a great story and a wonderful ending. Thank you for sharing.

I have had a similar experience and am equally thankful for this second chance in life. I spend this coming Thanksgiving with JW family, and do not know quite what to expect. But I'll not put up with any shennigans or bullying...elders or not! I'll go to a MOtel!

Congratulations on the reunion of your family.

• mouthy
    mouthy

That is what I call GOOD NEWS!

I missed you so much at PA

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Thank you. Very encouraging.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Annie, me darlin'! lol............you know i've always cared for you! I admire your spirit, even though you aren't a big poster, i loved reading your posts because they were so mature and full of wisdom...........you rock, girl

• Gayle
    Gayle

I love happy endings, I mean, happy beginnings! It's wonderful to hear that true family love survives and wins, even when cults try to destroy so much of what is good. So many best wishes to you and yours!

• choosing life
    choosing life

Your reconnection goes to show the real reason the watchtower denies holidays to their followers-to isolate them, especially from their "worldly" family. Don't want them to find out what you have, those "worldly" people can be really loving and kind.

Thanks for the uplifting post and best wishes to you.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Dear Sunspot so good to hear from you and equally delighted that things are going so well for you, It took some time but was worth the wait. I didn't realize you left in 99 too. It must have been the year of the exodus out of the WTS.

I am so happy that your family has united together and peace has been made for the most part. It is something we all want and deserve. So Sunspot you have been richly blessed by our Lord. That is grand. Like you I too have recieved so many rich blessing from our Lord that it seems that for every door that closes a new one opens up with something better. It never ceases to amaze me that as if on cue things happen and I know it is being done by the power of the Holy spirit and by the grace of God and Christ. Nothing canconvince me other wise,

I have a reason to exist and be alive. To get up each and every day anticapting what great things are in store for me. What adventure is around the corner or what is God going to ask of me. Right now I have been made the chief editor and publisher of our parishes Newsletter and I am so happy to do this for my parish family as they are so kind and loving to me. I want to do my best and honor Jesus Christ and God and the parish. So my Christmas newsletter is put out Dec.15th and I am so eager to see how the parish family will like it.

You have your family back. I have a new family in the church. Others also have family's back in their lives while still others struggle with families. I do hope that most have friends to confide and enjoy life with. No one should have to be alone especially at this time of the year.

So Sunspot you my dear friend, and your loving family have yourselves a Very Happy ThanksGiving, A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year. And the best of health happiness , love . joy , hope, and peace.

all my lovealt

Orangefatcat

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

OFC...I am sure your newsletter will be enjoyed by everyone thaat reads it. You have a very generous heart and are always so uplifting to all here.

I am sure they see it as a great honor that you would do that for them.

Snoozy...

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Awe shucks Snozzy I am blushingthanks for the compliment.

I am having my first offical meeting on Sunday to get some input for advertisers in the newsletter as it will not only help defray the cost of the printing of the newsletter but will also help the church if I get several advertisers. Some parishes are brings between 3-5 and a half thousand dollars an issue. Most Anglican churches publish every four months as a lot of work goes into the preperation. My bigest difficultly is understanding Microsoft Word I only have a bare knowledge of it so I am going to need assistance with that part so our priest has offered to show me the techniques. I am trying to find a book for dummines on Word from 2000 as that is the version I have. I have been checking in second hand shops. Maybe I might find one soon. I hope.

again Snozzy you are an angel for being so kind and generous.

bless you

Orangefatcatalt

• zagor
    zagor

Glad to hear you found peace and fulfillment in life after watchtower, that is a huge testament to not only your changed reality but to the strenght of your character to pull through and find the peace at the end of the road despite everything that came your way.

Well done, and all the best to you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit