The Gospel of Saint Sweetstuff

by sweetstuff 30 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Excellent gospel JD, too bad more wouldn't read that one!

• oompa
    oompa

sweetstuff my dear....ya...i have a hardcore jw wife...she went to...wow....2 marriage counseling sessions with me.....after begging her for months...then she decided to just drop me off and go shopping while i went alone.........kinda freaked out my jw friendly therapist i worked so hard to find........so "smack"....back at ya....(put it where you want it)...oompa....btw...i had a solo session today

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    sweetstuff my dear....ya...i have a hardcore jw wife...she went to...wow....2 marriage counseling sessions with me.....after begging her for months...then she decided to just drop me off and go shopping while i went alone.........kinda freaked out my jw friendly therapist i worked so hard to find........so "smack"....back at ya....(put it where you want it)...oompa....btw...i had a solo session today

And your point is? You are still living with her right? Still sleeping in the same bed? I'd equate that with being married, hence, no excuse to be flirting with other women. JMHO. Congrats on the solo session, I do hope you meant therapy.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I see Sweetstuff is getting slap happy again.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    I see Sweetstuff is getting slap happy again

Want some punk?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Is that a new word for drugs? If so, I wouldn't want any punk.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Is that a new word for drugs? If so, I wouldn't want any punk.

• iceguy
    iceguy

"The Iceguy shall inherit the earth with Sweetstuff"

Oh and by the way I don't have a wife ;)

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

"The Iceguy shall inherit the earth with Sweetstuff"

Oh and by the way I don't have a wife ;)

LMAO!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Nice one Sweetstuff ....I think god should have been a woman , we probably would have been a lot better off in my opinion.

Typical male God's are all so jealous on praise , worship and devotion.

Sweetstuff the Almighty has a nice ring to it doesn't

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit