The Gospel of Saint Sweetstuff

by sweetstuff 30 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    being a man, it comes naturally ;)

I'm so going to leave that one alone..........

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Bttttt I'll try once to resurrect this seemingly dead thread.

• John Doe
    John Doe

10) and the waters parted and swirled violently from the suctioned quaking of the deep, 11) and the gurgling noises fled with terror from the plopping of the poo, of no woman born yet living from within the depths of darkened chamber. 12) And a loud voice seated on the throne exclaimed "whoo hooo! I got to take a picture of that one! Hey kids, come 'ere!" 13) but the lever was stuck, and the poo's fate was sealed, falling down into the swirling waters of oblivion. 14) Heed my words, o sons of liberty, do not neglect the maintence of your throne, for no one knows the day nor the hour of the resuctionment that will know no end and obliterate all beginnings.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    10) and the waters parted and swirled violently from the suctioned quaking of the deep, 11) and the gurgling noises fled with terror from the plopping of the poo, of no woman born yet living from within the depths of darkened chamber. 12) And a loud voice seated on the throne exclaimed "whoo hooo! I got to take a picture of that one! Hey kids, come 'ere!" 13) but the lever was stuck, and the poo's fate was sealed, falling down into the swirling waters of oblivion. 14) Heed my words, o sons of liberty, do not neglect the maintence of your throne, for no one knows the day nor the hour of the resuctionment that will know no end and obliterate all beginnings

LOL! Now that's reading material fit for the throne.

• watson
    watson

JWD 11:35

35. Watson laughed.

• Mary
    Mary

I remember when we did the original "Minimus Chapter One" a few years ago....LOL!! :

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/90842/1.ashx

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Great link Mary, bookmarking that one.

• oompa
    oompa

I have a gospel for sweetstuff....but i can not print it....sorry girl...but i have a feeling the avatars you have had are you....and they leave me speechless...so you dont have to ask if i am flirting with you!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................oompa

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    I have a gospel for sweetstuff....but i can not print it....sorry girl...but i have a feeling the avatars you have had are you....and they leave me speechless...so you dont have to ask if i am flirting with you!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................oompa

Umm, ahhh, don't you have a wife Oompa? ((((Smack)))) that was on her behalf.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Let me tell ya little story bout a god named Jah

a poor ancient spirit barely kept believers' thoughts.

And then one day he was checking for his pulse,

and finally realized he's a figment of us,

our imagination that is.

Petty,

controlling,

bitter.

Well next thing you know old Jah's a raising hell

"give me all your time, your kids, your thoughts, your wealth!

And if you're even thinking bout asking me for proof,

You're just a crazy slacker I'll kick you from the truth!"

cold you'll be

lonely

depressed.

So now old Jah's a living in the thoughts and prayers of wanks

They're sinning but they're judging and they think their poo don't stank

Living in a dream and dying anyways,

one day they'll all be dead but ignorance will remain

solidified that is

ugly,

ungiving,