The Gospel of Saint Sweetstuff

by sweetstuff 30 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Ok people, it's time to put your years of bible training, gag gag, into use......write your own gospel that you would love to have seen included in the bible cannon. Whether in jest or in a serious tone, let's have at it. About time for a rewrite me thinks.

The Gospel of Saint Sweetstuff

Once there was a man, who was beaten down by his owner for many years and who prayed for vindication. Each month he'd pray, hoping for an answer. Yet no answer came. Believing no one cared for his plight, he resigned himself to servitude and misery, until one day when he saw a fellow slave smite the master and knock him to the ground. The slave then began to free his fellow captives and it dawned on the man that his salvation was in his own hands, he could only be enslaved if HE allowed it.

And a voice (within them), like a thundering voice of god from heavens said in one accord "f*ck this"

Truely I say to you, you are the master of your own ship, cast aside those that will try to ensnare you and rape your mind of all free thought. Smite them out of your presence as the slave did his master and you shall know true freedom and true peace. Do not be like the slave and resign yourself to a fate you believe is yours. Realize that you hold the power firmly in your own hands to bend your will to your own purpose. Rejoy my children, for freedom is yours, you only need grasp it and bend it to your will. Let no man dictate your righteous course.

Those who would try and stop you are as deadly venom, seeking a way in to your very soul. Cast them aside and rid yourself of their poison. In one accord as fellow beings, say unto them, "f*ck you". Amen.

• zagor
    zagor

...and what valley of shadows didn't swallow finally walked into the land of plenty and saw the light of the boulevard

and the crowd in the valley of death saw the light, salvation was finally at hand, that is if they had one that wasn't already chopped by the master, but either way life was sweet

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    and the crowd in the valley of death saw the light, salvation was finally at hand, that is if they had one that wasn't already chopped by the master, but either way life was sweet

Why Zagor, are you flirting with me? LOL

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

1 Rocco 3:15

"For God's (My) sake, gimme some more f*cking whipped cream, willya?"

W

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

1 Rocco 3:15

"For God's (My) sake, gimme some more f*cking whipped cream, willya?"

W

LMAO!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Cashah 7; 17 "And Jehovah said: "Keep your money I'm God Almighty and do not need it....buy some shoes."

Aussie 5;1 "This good news of the Happy hour drinks, will be preached from Pub to pub and club to club and then the closing time will come."

Mark 7; 24 "The apostles beheld Jesus walking on the water and said: "Jesus Christ! Why the hell are we using boats if you can do that."

Mark 20;15 "Then Mary Jesus mother said: "He's not the Messiah, he's just a very naughty boy! And the crowd left him." {copyright Python}

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Mark 7; 24 "The apostles beheld Jesus walking on the water and said: "Jesus Christ! Why the hell are we using boats if you can do that."

LMFAO!!!

• zagor
    zagor
    Why Zagor, are you flirting with me? LOL

of course! ;)

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    of course! ;)

I love a man with the guts to admit it. :)

• zagor
    zagor
    of course! ;)
    I love a man with the guts to admit it. :)

being a man, it comes naturally ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit