email I received from a JW

by jwfacts 26 Replies latest jw friends

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Go for it, great response.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I got a hateful email from a JW a couple months ago. Ironically, he got my email address on a ex-Bethelite site on Randy Watters site, where he as a JW is suppose not to be going. I responded and noted this and never heard from the person again.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

That message was so dumb...like it was written by George Bush or Sarah Palin!

• chickpea
    chickpea

jwfacts.... i appreciate your kindness in the face of arrogant ignorance.... speaks volumes about you

• Quandry
    Quandry

I think your response is mild and thought-provoking. Maybe he will think about things further. We were all in his shoes at one time.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Great reply Paul.

yesidid

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Your response is indeed excellent. That witness is not to smart on the uptake. But then that is what the society has bred an organization of persons who have not permitted people to obtain a higher education. And all good JW's follow the instructions set out by their leaders. WHOSE THE LEADER OF THE BAND MICKEY MOUSE MICKEY MOUSE MICKEY MOUSE OOPS I mean that G. B.ody .

I am self taught and many of my friends thought I had a higher education. Oh I wish I did, but at least I continue to read daily and everyday is a new learning experience.

It just peeves me to no end that it was alright for the society to educate individuals in law, medicine, sciences , etc. but for the average jw it was no how no way. What H Y P O C R I T E S!!!!!!!!!

Orangefatcat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit