email I received from a JW

by jwfacts 26 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Most of the emails I receive to jwfacts.com are from doubting JWs wanting to express their appreciation for the information. Occasionally I receive emails from active JWs and although a couple have engaged in intelligent conversation, the following email I received this morning is a very good example of what JWs send me.

YOU'RE BLOODY LIARS, GO LEARN THE REAL TRUTH!

sir,

I know very well that you would read this. Jehovah directs his organisation. Jehovah's Witnesses are put under criticism because the live according to the Bible. And as it is said, the light keeps getting brighter. Do you know how long it took Catholics to accept the fact that the sun is at the centre of the earth.

What about the rape cases of catholic priests? why aren't they charged against them. and the current turmoil in the Anglican church. the division over gay marriage? you are just misleading yourself to destruction. be in a hurry, go to them and learn the reason why God permits suffering, a common truth hidden from the so-called theologians.

the ex-jws you know have been disfellowshipped either because of fornication, drug reasons, spiritism etc.

• loosie
    loosie
    the ex-jws you know have been disfellowshipped either because of fornication, drug reasons, spiritism etc.

that is not the majority of the reasons people are Df'd.

At least the catholics paid their victims and didn't put a gag order on them, and they dont tell them they cant be catholics anymore. Where the witnesses kick their victims out and put a gag order on them.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

There are so many things wrong with what this person said that it's sad.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Paul,

Thank you for sharing that email with us. I never tire of seeing examples of how effective the Information Control is within the Watchtower organization.

-LWT

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

That 3rd grade education shining thru.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Do you know how long it took Catholics to accept the fact that the sun is at the centre of the earth.

This made me chuckle.

W

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Do you know how long it took Catholics to accept the fact that the sun is at the centre of the earth.

• chickpea
    chickpea
    Do you know how long it took Catholics to accept the fact that the sun is at the centre of the earth

i am going to guess that there are few catholics who are on board with that..... truth?

wait! is there a correlation to draw from that truth to THE truth?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Oh please say how you will respond!

• besty
    besty

Please bear in mind that the majority of JW's are below average education and have been conditioned to exclude critical thinking from their thought processes - cut them some slack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit