10 reasons it's Better in Canada than the US

by Satanus 55 Replies latest social humour

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

SS:

And Larouche is quite right. Unfortunately, they gave me Brooklyn to take care of. What should I do with it, do you think?

And what is this thing about Canadians claiming to have burnt Washington? There were no Canadians back then!

Expatbrit

• dubla
    dubla

Oh Canada.....home of the two dollar bill (thats really only worth $1.37)

aa

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

You forgot a couple.

the Canadian Ballet (where by law, you see it all!)

Hockey Night in Canada

Great mullets

RUSH

• Satanus
    Satanus

Xpat

Fumigate it. Just kidding, outlaw door to door peddling of all types and companies that use or promote those methods.

Dubla It's been a coin for a few years now.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

nae, you fucking sell out!!!

~ §¦¡† \|/®¡§†§ ؃ †#ë §|<¥ ~

• Satanus
    Satanus

Cygy

See all of what in the canadian ballet?? Are you talking nudity? Have i been missing some of my canadian culture? Please tell.

SS

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I think Canada is MUCH cleaner and more sanitary (from a public perspective) than the United States.

I think Canadians as a whole are much more esthetically pleasing than the average american of any flavor.

I think Canadian resturaunts serve better authentic quality gourmet cuisine which is always reasonably priced (based on my experiences in Montreal and Quebec) and more accessbile.

Try making reservations at Il Molino in Manhattan for a few laughs.

I think Canadians are better drivers and more intuitive than americans, excepting Californians, of course.

Those are my thoughts about all things "Canuck".

• Satanus
    Satanus

We have two habitats of lock ness monsters. One in the okanogan lake, where they call it the ogopogo. Another in lake champlain, which i believe they call it nessie.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey dubla,a two-ney is worth $1.50 US my friend,a difference of 13cents by your calculation.Why the difference in exchange?So you guys can afford to by our excess hydro.Canada is keeping the US lights on.Now be nice or we`ll pull the plug!(lol)...OUTLAW

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi SS -

"Canadian ballet" is what guys in the US call strip clubs across the border.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit