How do you like your coffee?

by LouBelle 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Count me in as the only person who doesn't drink coffee at all.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Count me in as the only person who doesn't drink coffee at all.

INFIDEL!!!

W

• Scully
    Scully

The only reason I'm drinking coffee today is because of this thread. I stopped my daily coffee habit about 3 years ago and started drinking tea instead, with the rare treat of a cinnamon latté.

BTW, because I stopped consuming about 200 calories worth of cream every day that went with the coffee drinking, I gradually lost 15 pounds without any other effort involved.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Dark, NO SUGAR!

The Claw

• chickpea
    chickpea

in defense of tim horton's (or shall i say defence?) ..... snopes.com has rated all the rumors re: horton additives to its coffee as bunk! http://www.snopes.com/food/ingredient/timhortons.asp

to each his own..... i like the stuff they pump out and highly anticipate the pleasure each and every trip i make to the canadian climes....
    if that makes me a timmy ho, it beats the hell out of being a JoHo.... whom, btw, i have seen en masse at said horton's franchises

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hi Chickpea,

I stand corrected. It was my understanding that Tim Hortons did spike the coffee with more caffeine - I guess that's false. The nicotine rumour was preposterous - of course.

We go for Tim's a lot. I mean a LOT; the reason why I don't like it anymore. It's too cookie cutter, so to speak. But hey, there's nothing wrong with it, if you can handle the dirty tim-hortons outlets. Honestley, they gross me out to no end.

• Scully
    Scully

Hey shamus

I agree with you about the unsanitary conditions at Timmy's. I don't know if it has anything to do with frequenting the drive-thru and not being able to see the inside of the establishment, but there have been some times when I've walked over to the local Timmy's and almost lost my lunch when I saw several fly-catching tapes hanging up beside the drive-thru window - loaded with flies. I walked out and decided to make my tea at home.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Friday night on TV-----This Animal eats the Fruit, They take the shit from the Animal and put it in the Coffee.

The people say it taste smooth and nutty.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Barbie,

Maybe all shit tastes smooth and nutty and we didn't know it! Think of all the smooth and nutty flavor we've wasted!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I won't go to Tim Hortons. My ex and I got sick after eating some of their chocolate eclairs, and we missed a concert because of it. A rep from their insurance company came to our home and cut us a cheque for a couple of hundred bucks. Not bad for an evening of the runs. I didn't want to go to the f*cking symphony anyways. Besides, it could have just been the lactose intolerance acting up.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit