How do you like your coffee?

by LouBelle 62 Replies latest jw friends

• crapola
    crapola

I love my coffee black. Then maybe later in the day if I have more I'll put French vanilla creamer in it. Sooner is right though, I do love my brew.

• crapola
    crapola

Hey, Coffee Mate rocks!!!!

• Casper
    Casper

Hi LouBelle

I like mine with enough milk to make it light brown. I also have to have a York Pepperment Patty along with it.

Cas

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

what matters more is the kind of coffee - I like anything from Caribbean Coffee in Santa Barbara, but I've changed from dark roast to a more medium roast, fine grind, Mr. Coffee machine. I also like the coffee at Trader Joe's, except for the very dark roasts. I like a little half and half, or coffee mate, or whole milk or 2% milk. Just no non-fat milk, too watery and no taste.

• runningonfaith
    runningonfaith

Espresso with sugar....

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

I like mine sweet and light. I have also been known to put a piece of Dove's Dark Chocolate down in the bottom of the cup, just to make it rich and creamy. Yummy!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Home roasted with a shot of home made grappa, topped with whipped cream.

Just brewing one now.

Cheers

Chris

• SadElder
    SadElder

KALTER CAFFEE zum OKTOBERFEST

A Firm in Germany ordered coffee from an American firm and while the coffee was en route a few bags split open, making it possible for the rats to nest in them. The German firm sent the following letter to the United States:

Karl Dribblesehit,

Restaurant

Schentelmens:

Der last 2 pecketshes ve got from you of de coffee, vas mit rattschidt gemixt. Der coffee may be gute enuff, but der ratt durds schboil der trade. Ve did not see der rattschidt in der sample vich you send us.

It takes so much to pick der ratt durds from der coffee dat it’s hardly work id.

Ve order der coffee clean und you schipt rattschidt mixt mit it. It was mistake, ja? Ve like you to schip us der coffee in one zack and der ratt schidt in anudder - den ve mix it to suit de customer.

Write blease of we should schip der schidt bek und keep der coffee of it ve should keep der schidt und schip der coffee bek, or schip der whole schidten vorks bek.

Ve vant to do right in dis madder but ve don’t like all dis rattsshidt bizness.

Mit much respects

Karl Drlbbleschidt.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Same as I like my women....Blonde with big tits.

but seriously, Just plain black cofee is my choice if I can have my druthers.....

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I love all things coffee. Ever since I was a little kid and imitated my mom sipping hot coffee. My older bro & sis would even fill little children's tea cups and play coffee klatch, like old people gossiping over a cuppa. I loved coffee flavored ice-cream and brach's coffee candy...

I love good coffee and will drink it any time of day - iced or hot.

I, too, am a fan of Americanos when I'm purchasing coffee at a shop. At home, I usually brew in the Bunn coffee maker ( coffee in 2 min. flat!) and we buy Starbuck's Sumatra, Italian, and French roasts. We both like bold coffees.

Lately, I've been making a sort of cafe au lait (even though I usually drink my coffee black). I blend my own coffee, mixing in equal proportions Starbucks french roast with some Cafe du Monde (from N'orleans) that has a bit of chicory in it. Add some half and half or cream and a two Splenda's and it's heaven! Beignets are all that's missing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit