Good vs Evil 2Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

Outlaw!

As Mammy said to Rhett Butler, "You is a bad 'un."

Sylvia

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

This helps explain why good feels so bad…….. And why bad feels soooo good………. if you know what I mean…….he he heee….!!! (said in a very devilishly suggestive tone….!!)

• Aculama
    Aculama

So Cain was thinking for himself, but whose cause did he serve? Now let's skip a few hundred other similar cases and go to Harod. When he was murdering all those babies in order to kill the prophesied King, whose purpose was he serving? God is sovereign, He can punish whom He wishes. Satan is a murderer and a deceiver, his whole purpose is to make God seem unfair. He started in the garden when he entered the serpent and beguiled Eve (it wasn't an apple on a tree, it was the pair under the tree). Satan put a yolk of false religion on many necks and then blamed it on God when He gave the wisdom to see through the charade. Satan sits back and laughs as God receives the blame for what he has done. By presenting a false religion he makes a false god, then he receives the worship intended for God. Then when someone wakes up from the nightmare they get bitter and blame God for the whole thing and satan laughs.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

This web site has a lot of information that people should have a look at

in discovering all about this loving and just God that we all know

http://www.evilbible.com/

• startingover
    startingover

Now let's watch all the believers quote scriptures and totally ignore the facts laid out in this thread.

• Aculama
    Aculama

Here's a great answer to your page. http://kingdavid8.com/Contradictions/Home.html Let's sit back and watch all the atheists ignore this.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tit for tat; kill my dog, and I'll kill your cat.

One day it will all end.

Sylvia

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

First of all, I didn't mean this thread to be about Atheists bashing Christians, although it's interesting to see the believers totally ignoring the fact that God does seem to have a very vengeful, mean, violent side to him; earthquakes aside, there are many instances where he committed genocide for no good reason other than a difference of belief. And punishing children by having them gored to death by bears for teasing an old man?????????

@Aculama: I haven't made my way through the whole article but for me the guy has no credibility - for a man to say that the Bible writers were no doubt inspired by God, well this is just an opinion, not a fact. The gospels themselves were written approximately 50+ years after Jesus even existed - they are not eyewitness accounts, they are anonymous - no one knows for sure who even wrote them and there is not one single shred of historical evidence that Jesus (or even the City of Nazareth) ever existed - unlike World War II for example (as mentioned by your 'friend').

I think all of the believers who have replied to this thread have a case of confirmation bias going on.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Bias can delude logic and reason Sweet Pea thank you

I also had to laugh at this fellow ( David ) for comparing logged information and history from World War 2 with the that of the bible,

it reaked of intellectual dishonesty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit