• sweet pea
    sweet pea

The record of murder in the Bible....

God: 33 million

Satan: 10

and Satan's the bad guy?????

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

there is a theory that they are one and the same.

or so ive read. dont ask where, i dont remember.

• snowbird
    snowbird

John 8:44 ... the Devil... was a killer from the very start.

1 Corinthians 15:22 Everybody dies in Adam; everybody comes alive in Christ.

Satan undone by God.

Peace.

Sylvia

• scotsman
    scotsman

Ooh SP, someone's changing their tune from our telephone chat a few months ago. Next you'll be denying either of them exist! Heaven forbid!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Good points S/P nothing wrong with old Beelzebub, TBH I think he really is the good guy, and I'd like to meet him and ask him how he put up with Yahweh all those years

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Here is another counting of which spirit has done the most damage to mankind.

By the way when ever a calamitous occurrence occurred like a an earthquake , flood, volcanic eruption

guess who was to blame and cause of such events.

alt

Human ignorance hardly ever comes into the equation when discussing gods and spirits for some reason or not, I wonder why ?

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Satan's only crime was trying to get people to think for themselves. More than a bit like us 'postates.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Who were satans ten?

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Job's sons, daughters, and servants, I believe.

Keep in mind that this was only after Satan received EXPRESS permission from Jehovah to kill them.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

This is an interesting subject. I once heard a theory that the bible was written to put the Evil Jehovah as ruler instead of Satan who is actually God. If you take Satan's statements and shift the bias he really doesn't sound like too bad of a guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit