When a Woman's Fed Up.......

by Tatiana 22 Replies latest social relationships

• Mulan
    Mulan

You have no idea how much this story meant to me. Thank you for writing it. I have not experienced this kind of a life, but I know someone who is. I will share it.

Thank you....thank you.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• cat1759
    cat1759

Tatiana,
    I dont know what to say. I had four kids and knew I couldnt take anymore. I didnt have an education. I only had JWS. Even they told me to take him back. They knew he had abused me on many occasions. I did what I was told. After the first restrainng order I continued to suffer the abuse. When I looked at my sons eyes who was holding my youngest daughter I knew I could no longer let this go on. My son signed the restraining order with me. He was only 10. After the elders got done telling me i had to take him back and apologizing to me i spent the next two years running away from his abuse by working. Finally one night after working 15hrs I came home and he started. I was tired. I hit my head three times before going down. I had a concussion from this time. I didnt care. I couldnt see him, i only saw red literally. I had no use for my life anymore. I couldnt take it. I went after him, not being able to see him only hear him. I told him to finish the job this time I couldnt take anymore. Just kill me get it over with. He tried...my eldest was beating on his father 12yrs old this little guy was...trying to save me. The other child called the police. My ex called them back and told them everything was fine. When he was on the phone..i got away and went to a friends house and called the police. The chief came and sent him away....upon leaving he told me he would be back for me this time to kill me. The chief told him to get out right now or he was going to jail.
    That was the end for me that night. 13yrs ago. I have had the hardest time trying to move on in life with men. I just dont ever want that to happen again and dont trust my instincts. I want something better. I want to feel alive and live again. I want to find a man who could love me for who i am. I have not wanted this since my divorce. For the first time in 12yrs, I am actually thinking about moving on. It took that long to get past the till death us do part. I chose no money and working my ass off to make sure my kids could have the world because they loved me so much and I owed them everything I could give them..no excuses. I am tired inside. I want to share the rest of this life with a man who can show me the good things in life.
    Your post has me in tears. I know this is still going on and for those women who are still suffering I hurt for them.
    We made it! You have some special children!
    thank you for posting...like all things, these feelings will pass.
    cathy

• outnfree
    outnfree

Incredible stories from the both of you!

((((((((April))))))))) (((((((((Cat)))))))))

Many say that women who stay are weak.
    I think they're incredibly strong.
    Thank goodness that strength led the two of you to finally leave.
    I am proud of you! (for what THAT's worth! LOL)

outnfree

When the truth is found to be lies
    and all the joy within you dies ...
    -- Darby Slick, Somebody to Love

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit