Is it reckless to eat dessert first?

by compound complex 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• compound complex
    compound complex

I've heard whispered tales that some daring souls actually do do that. Yes, eat dessert first. I don't know for myself, however if that's the right course. Typically, for us Middle Earth ethnics, the antepasto* is the first course. Putting the cart before the horse surely will lead to the end of western dining as we know it, not to mention (just did!) a lapse into moral degeneracy (been there, done that).

Included in this cesspool of devil-may-care independent thinking and chafing under discipline will be the clandestine viewing of PG-13 flims with your fiends. Oh, the humanity, the humanity.

I had salad for breakfast.

You?

All right, all right - antipasto, which is a stupid spelling, especially when you consider that I am as well acquainted with Latin as FF is/was/whatever with Hebrew and Greek. What a worthless reason for an edit! "Antipasto" spells "in opposition to" the meal, not before. What do I know ... Oh, so you know something I don't?

I'm not afraid of the truth.

• Gopher
    Gopher

"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." -- Ernestine Ulmer (American writer b. 1925)

• Scully
    Scully

I highly recommend it. In moderation. On occasion.

BTW, you're doing much better with the salad for breakfast - some daring individuals start their day with .

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

You have an unlimited number of appetites. Even if you spoil one, another will follow. Enjoy that dessert.

• megs
    megs

The question, dear CoCo... Was it a lettuce salad or a fruit salad?? I am fully supportive of skipping dinner and JUST eating dessert!!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

If its something I really want to try I will. Depends on the situation. Key is a lot of times your so stuffed from the main course there is no room. Some deserts dont take home well while most main course will.

• beksbks
    beksbks

So what if it is?! Eat drink and be merry! Let them eat cake!

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

To eat dessert first may seem like a harmless change but it is a disfellowshipable offence.

All things should take place by order and arrangement.

It shows a lack of self control, a rebellion against following an arrangement that has been set down for us and is considered 'running ahead.'

It is typical that those who have left the truth are keen to set standards of their own and upset the order of things.

May I suggest that you return to the things you were once taught.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Live well,for tomorrow you may die!.....Look that Desert right in the Calories and Gobble it down!..Polish off a bucket of KFC all by your self..Bucket of Chicken 2..Don`t forget the Fry`s and Gravy!!..Lots of Heart Stopping,artery clogging Gravy!!..You`ll need Bread to sop up all that gravy..A whole basket full of bread!..Bread Basket..That way you can eat more gravy!!..............Then more desert!..When you die.Let them find you face down,in a bucket of Rocky Road ice creme!!..Coffin....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It is a free country isn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit