ALERT FRON BETHEL (this may be it)

by Hiddenwindow 66 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

sir82, you bring up a very important point: Watchtower cash flow.

Like many religions, they are asset rich and cash poor. However, the current crisis may prevent real estate sales except at deeply discounted prices, if at all.

They are headed for trouble, big time.

metatron

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

bttt. Let's keep this in view, perhaps more info coming soon...

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I hope its true and they win the suit and collect lots of lots of WT $$$$.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Bookmarking and bumping.

Any chance the Bossert deal falling through is relevant?

• Quandry
    Quandry

"...At times there may be openings for single sisters and married couples from 19 to 35 years of age who may have certain skills that are needed at Bethel. Additionally, some brothers and sisters who may be a little older than 35 and who have specialized skills and training that could be used at Bethel are encouraged to apply. For example, these include dentists, doctors, certified public accountants, architects, engineers, registered nurses, automobile mechanics, or electronic technicians, to mention but a few. However, we do not encourage individuals to obtain specialized education or training with the thought that this will improve their chances of being called into Bethel. Those who have already received specialized training, perhaps before coming into the truth, may wish to write out a detailed résumé and attach it to the Bethel application..."

So in other words, they want/need people who have gone to university but since that conflicts with the bad light that we put university in, this only applies to "worldly" people. Gee, that's not a 'double standards' is it?

So they want to encourage "ungodly" worldly people to get an education, so that they might become a JW and help ignorant "godly" people?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

wow

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

The WTS has money...they can keep any lawsuit at bay for centuries. Even if these people win anything they wont collect a dime. I dont know the legalities but if a company closes, and sells their property wouldnt the people there have to move? Or is there a grandfathering clause in New York that allows existing tenants to stay in a building even if it is sold to someone else if the purpose of the building remains the same i.e. apartments?

No matter how you cut this, once again the Society is showing their blatant disregard for the humanity of those who have indeed been SLAVES to their publishing empire. Use them, abuse them and toss them to the streets. Thats the way people are treated all the way down the ladder right down to the congregation level where people are cast aside and shunned the rest of their lives even after being pioneers and elders simply because they dont believe in the mindless truthless crap being shoved down their throats by the Watchtower any more.

They make me sick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit