AARGH! THey came back to get the last word

by AuntBee 23 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

".too bad you asked a whole bunch of irrelevant questions when you first met them,"

I should ask any questions i want -- THEY CAME TO MY DOOR!!

What's a matter with you? You know jws don't like probing questions.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Indeed. I'm sure they imagine themselves superbly clever with that bit of symbolism. I'm sure its their story of the week at the hall.

Don't worry, I just read your account of the visit, and I don't see how it could be called irrelevant. I think you did a really good job! We have kindred strategies you and I, for I am very fond of bringing up the inter-cult similarities. I don't reveal I know anything of the history...

Last December I went in depth with *my* study (she just thought I was hers) on the 607. Complete bafflement ensued. They seemed confused as well.

It is difficult when you are anticipating them writing you off as Satan incarnate with any challenging statement you make.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah we gave away boxes of groceries and drove people around town all because we were fishing for publishers....love when you have another motive is not true love.

• shamus100
    shamus100

This could be a new tactic to get people to come to the hall.... fruit baskets... hmmm.. compelling argument..... I've got to go, um, do something..... tonight..... ahem....

LOL, tired of the hipocrisy. Good one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit