Economy Fixed. All is A-OK

by cameo-d 42 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Well, there goes the dollar. We are now going to pay $500 quintillion for a lousy piece of bubble gum that used to cost a penny until this. And wait until you see the prices you have to pay for a new car (and you thought gas was bad?). All on paychecks that are still exactly where they are now, in nominal dollars.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Correct me if I'm wrong. I am of the understanding that many nations in the United Nations owe America Billions of dollars that have yet to be collected. I always pushed for the United Nations to be sent out of New York to another country. Let them handle the finances that it takes to run the UN, security, traffic, diplomatic immunity to laws broken here etc.

We have spent Trillions of dollars trying to fix the world, when the world owes us Billions. No one seems to understand that many countries are in-debted to us. When will they pay up? When will we collect what is owed us?

Why does the White House and the Congress always take monies they don't have from us, the John Doe's of main stream America? In stead this country should demand what is owed it, or else stop trying to invade and then fix what can't be fixed in other countries.

It is high time to focus here domestically, to take care of our own.

Blueblades

• Gill
    Gill

Blueblades - Yes. The USA is owed billions.

BUT the USA OWES Trillions!

Not a good idea to go after those that owe a lot less than yourself.

It would be interesting to know where the trillions the USA borrowed went to. They couldn't have spent it all flattening / rebuilding Iraq!

So. Who really got the money because you've got a hell of a lot of poor homeless people camping outside your major cities.

• Gill
    Gill

Robdar - WHO OWNS, RUNS, DIRECTS THE MEDIA?

We noticed in the UK that the BBC News was not showing, except for a very short clip, the protests in the streets in the USA against the bail out.

They, the clever people who caused this chaos know what they are doing and they are hearing the money falling into their laps.

Next they need civil war. War makes money!! All those people wiped out and no one to pass their inheritances on to. So many properties to be taken back in BANKER ownership! These people are ingenious.

I fear for the USA.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Robdar - WHO OWNS, RUNS, DIRECTS THE MEDIA?

We noticed in the UK that the BBC News was not showing, except for a very short clip, the protests in the streets in the USA against the bail out.

They, the clever people who caused this chaos know what they are doing and they are hearing the money falling into their laps.

Next they need civil war. War makes money!! All those people wiped out and no one to pass their inheritances on to. So many properties to be taken back in BANKER ownership! These people are ingenious.

I fear for the USA.

Thank you. Sometimes I think that the entire world will delight in seeing the US fail and it is good to know that somebody cares. I, too, fear for the USA. Pure D Hell is about to rain down upon us and it is all our fault. The citizens have desperately wanted a daddy figure to tell us all is okay and that the boogey man isn't under the bed, and that is exactly what we have gotten. The problem is, daddy lied.

• Gill
    Gill

Robdar - Daddy was best friends WITH the boogey- man!

Ultimate betrayal!

The whole world would NOT delight in seeing the USA fall, but it would delight in seeing your govenment fall.

The govenment has trampelled with hob nailed boots all over the world along with the UK govenment.

Do you think that the whole world does not sympathise with the innocent people of Iraq and Afghanistan who are being and have been killed, injured and mutilated by our troops. People do not like injustice and we little people all sympathise with the other little people. The people in charge only sympathise with themselves. The world will sympathise with the ordinary people who are and will be suffering in USA but might be pleased that there is not a US bombing mission any where near them for a long long time. The USA and UK have not brought peace to the world but have sought war to make money. Now they are warring on their own people by mugging us all.

Interesting times.

• Gill
    Gill

WAR = WEALTH

wE'RE JUST CANON FODDER FOR THE SUPER RICH MONEY MAKING MACHINE.

If we stand up and shout 'NO', they'll kill us anyway!

They Cull our young men and women on a regular basis and destroy the innocent. This makes the super rich, just that, super rich. They survive on the blood of the innocent.

We can only be free in our minds....sadly.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hmmm...

Regards to the original question, no, I won't go fleeing back to momma.

Honestly, I'd rather be dead than live forever on erf with those morons. In any event, I'm 100% satisfied that the dubs are 110% wrong. I'd expect to see aliens fly out of your bum before jehoblah came on down and killed us.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Gosh, Gill. We can VOTE you know. We can get educated and we can VOTE and stop being so apathetic.

Those people in power couldn't do what they have done without the consent of the people.

We are not powerless.

This isn't China were the people really ARE powerless.

I think we should stop telling people they are powerless. By spreading that lie, we are part of the problem.

If the government said "Peace and security" I would not become a JW again. No way, no how. The governements use those words all the time, anyhow. And the JWs are a cult. (Talk about giving up your power!)

• Gill
    Gill

Lisa - Yes! You are right! You CAN vote! But you can only vote for who they tell you, you can vote for.

Other than that, you have NO choice.

These candidates are picked out by the elite of the elite to be their puppets and that's why they make such stupid decisions.

When they try to change the system.....they are assassinated.....Kennedy for example.

You are powerless.

I suspect that the majority of the US citizens do not want to bail out the super rich elite at their own detriment. Bear in mind that the government will not bail you out when you cannot pay your mortgage.

You have no choice!

You are in a worse position than the people of China in that you believe and want to believe you are free, when in fact you are in a prison, both mentally and physically.

You cannot stop them giving your money to the super rich and your expense.

Try.....then see what happens.

They have your coffins ready for you.

Be careful and be cautious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit