Economy Fixed. All is A-OK

by cameo-d 42 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Why do I get the feeling they are about to tell us all is well?

Why do I get the feeling they are about to give out a false sense of security?

Why do I have the feeling we are about to hear the big lie...the "peace and security" announcement?

If this happens, what will you do?

Aren't we supposed to flee somewhere?

If they say "peace and security" this week, will you go back cryin' to mama?

This is all being orchestrated by evil men. This is a planned chaos. This is not the work of a creator who gave us breath.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I won't jump off the Empire State Building with all my other Stockmarket friends.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I don't think they are that bold. But they will pat themselves on the back about their plan to fix the economy. Announcement likely soon

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Now that it's fixed, can I go get that dream home that's twice what I can afford now?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

naw, you'll have to pay for the sins of their past

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Believe it or not I just heard ACORN got money in this deal. I thought they were part of the problem

• Gill
    Gill

The passing of this bail out will herald all out disaster in the USA.

The USA is already in debt to the tune of trillions upon trillions of dollars to China, Saudi Arabia and Japan!

Basically, the USA does not even own the USA any more.

And what does the government plant to do? It plans to bail out the richest of the rich and leave the people at the bottom of the heap to have their homes reposesed and potentially lose anything.

I anticipate the bringing in of Marshall Law once this is passed and the true consequences hit home for the ordianary citizens. You will not be able to take to the streets and protest. The election will be cancelled.....indefinitely and you will be stuck with Bush.....indefinitely.

This is a manufactured crisis by the banks. They could easily end this by being forced to lend to eachother. Basically they are being treasonous and bringing down the USA economy. This would be good enough reason for the govenment to take over the banks. But that is not what this crisis is about.

The US government is itching to use its 500 000 plastic coffins, so be careful. Very bad men are running this show and don't believe anything they tell you.

Other than, you are powerless to resist whatever they want to do. You can only be free in your mind.....and even that is being worked on by the US governement who plan to scan and read you minds with their new 'airport security' invention.

Tread carefully and carry a big stick!

• Robdar
    Robdar
    The passing of this bail out will herald all out disaster in the USA.

And because we have a global economy, it will also spell out disaster for the entire world.

• Mandette
    Mandette

Cameo..

Been there done that and have the T-shirt with the Peace and Security thing, They did it in 1986-87. So no running back to "mama".

As far as the economy goes all we can do is hang on tight and hope for the best. My parents made it through the Depression. And the Depression was worldwide. If they can do it, we can do it.

Nothing is ever guaranteed in this life. It's a crap shoot.

Gill--you're right......the US doesn't even own the US anymore......

Big stick(gun?) and hope for the future is required.......

Mandette

• Gill
    Gill

Robdar - This is mainly a USA and GB problems. Other countries may well suffer to a certain extent, without doubt you are right about that. But, it is the USA and GB that are on the verge of bankruptcy.

The USA owes trillions upon to trillions - To CHINA!

The USA owes trillions to Saudi Arabia and Japan.

The people at he very elite of the money chain, the ones who own everything have no loyalty to any nation......only to themselves. They don't care if the USA has to be taken over, reposesed, or eliminated.

700 billion dollars does not even begin to solve the USA's problems so why are they suggesting this clutched out of the air figure?

You might be interested to know however, that despite the current down turn and credit crunch that is taking place, the uber, super rich are buying more ships, cruisers, yachts, ie the ones that cost millions upon millions of dollars. So, the super rich are doing fantastically well out of the present problems.

The whole thing is manufactured for the benefit of those whose wealth is so astronomical that they really do rule the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit