Man Goes In Hospital For Circumcision, Docs Remove Penis Instead!

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

HOlY crap now I have one more thing to worry about

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Just be happy the doctor was`nt a Dental Surgeon....."We noticed some cancer on this mans gum`s..Our only choice was to remove his head!"..Guillotine 3..............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Wow!

Perhaps he would have preferred to live out what was left of his life with his little friend. Doc should have asked.

Isn't it true that sometimes women have female surgery that ends up in a hysterectomy or mastectomy when serious problems are found like cancer. Perhaps the man signed a similar waiver giving the surgeon the go ahead if cancer was found? Just a thought.

Still it seems like a couple hours of consideration would not have meant life or death.

God, that must've been a shock!

Jeff

• LDH
    LDH
    This is a lawsuit this man can't lose... I guarantee you that...

Sure he can. All the defense needs is a jury of women who have been unimpressed by their lovers 'skills.' Exceedingly easy to find.

LOL.

• LDH
    LDH

Isn't it true that sometimes women have female surgery that ends up in a hysterectomy or mastectomy when serious problems are found like cancer. Perhaps the man signed a similar waiver giving the surgeon the go ahead if cancer was found? Just a thought.

Yes. And that's on the inside, where a woman can't see cancerous growths. I'd like to think if you you men had a large growth on your "most important appendage" you would notice it. I'm sure the Doc did too.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

This may seem like a stupid question: But was this surgery performed without a pre-surgical inspection of the area? How could cancer have been 'hiding' there in plain sight?

Jeff

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

If this goes to court, I'm predicting that the evidence will not STAND UP.

• besty
    besty

Wasn't the Russian surgeon Vladimir Hackdmanobov infamous for similar procedures?

• ninja
    ninja

I read one time that an entrepreneur went into hospital and the complete opposite of that poor man happened....they actually gave the entrepreneur another penis.....the poor man had to use both hands when peeing and everything......the story has a happy ending though........he started a massive home insurance business that went worldwide.....it's name....HISCOX....ahem

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

It's like when I go to the Barber and say "alittle off the sides" and he cuts too much hair off..........penises grow back don't they?....like a lizards tail.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit