Man Goes In Hospital For Circumcision, Docs Remove Penis Instead!

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• StAnn
    StAnn

His wife was in the waiting room, apparently wasn't asked about it.

I guess that's what happens when we sign consent forms before going in for surgery. Scary.

If it had been my husband, I think I would have wanted them to wait and let him make that decision. Surely it could have waited a few days for him to regain consciousness and get a second opinion. If nothing else, the man needed time to make the emotional adjustment.

StAnn

• minimus
    minimus

Now this man suffers from penis envy.

• besty
    besty

Nobody asked the little fella what he thought either - my sympathy lies with lil pee-pee

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    His wife was in the waiting room, apparently wasn't asked about it.

Perhaps she was............"Meh! Take the whole thing!"

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

St Anne "consent form???" That's why I always carry my "Accept Blood but don't chop the Penis" Card in my wallet.

You'd think on the consent form ...do you accept blood Yes ..YES... or No......

do you accept your Penis being cut off while you sleep yes....... no....HELL NO!

• dawg
    dawg

"That's why I always carry my "Accept Blood but don't chop the Penis" Card in my wallet."

So damn funny! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gregor
    Gregor

I wonder, did he leave a nubbin so the poor guy could at least aim his stream? If he took it all off will he dribble on his 'boys'? And how about those boys? What is their fate? This is not a good thing.

• hubert
    hubert

Maybe he can get that new surgery? I think it's called ...Addadictome.

Hubert

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

The doctor will probably freeze dry it, grind it up, and sell it on the black market as an aphrodisiac.

W

• minimus
    minimus

Add a dic to me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit