Man Goes In Hospital For Circumcision, Docs Remove Penis Instead!

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

A Kentucky man went into the hospital for the procedure only to realize the doctors amputated his penis instead! The Kentucky man was told afterward that cancer was noticed and because of that, the doctors decided to simply remove the appendage. They are being properly sued.

(I do think a second opinion woulda been nice, no?)

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I read this article, while I agree the doctor may have acted too swiftly. Apparently with the way the cancer had spread, the doctor was correct it was not benign at all. He probably would've had to have had the proceedure done anyway. Though if it were me I would've like to at least been given a chance to say some parting words...

"You were a good penis, we've shared some good times and some bad times, I understand my right hand would like a moment alone as he says he knew you best."

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Wouldn't the doctor have to consult his family before removing it? A phone call, someone in the waiting room.

Blueblades

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Geez Penis Cancer how do you get Cancer there........cheap Mexican Condoms.

• dawg
    dawg

"He probably would've had to have had the procedure done anyway".

Yea, he may have... but what if he chose not to, didn't the doctor think he should at least ask before he cuts off a man's most important appendage? Bastard would have to sedate me if he cut off my favorite play toy without asking... LOL!

This is a lawsuit this man can't lose... I guarantee you that...

• shamus100
    shamus100
    Though if it were me I would've like to at least been given a chance to say some parting words...

Haha.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I would ask for a boob job too and turned female!....what the hell....I have sexy legs if I shaved them.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Imagine the Doc coming in the next day and saying "well, the Circumcision went great Mr Levi but we just took off alittle extra....uuummm...well....I'll let the nurse fill you in...."

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Man what a heart wrenching story, poor guy

Hope he wins a huge law suit

• jaydee
    jaydee

Tuesday........

"You were a good penis, we've shared some good times and some bad times, I understand my right hand would like a moment alone as he says he knew you best."

LOL

witness 007.......

....uuummm...well....I'll let the nurse fill you in...."

I guess he won't be filling in the nurse anymore.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit