VOTE YOUR "SILVER BULLET" QUESTION

by V 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DNCall
    DNCall

Why didn't the first century Christians call themselves Jehovah's Witnesses?

DNCall

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

READ THE PARABLE OF THE PRODIGAL SON - Does the WTS society follow scriptural precedent in their reinstatement of people?

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Q: What was the original purpose of the earth? JW: Paradise, blah blah Q: So, originally all animals were designed to be vegitarian? And they only became carniverous after the flood? JW: Of course (hopefully show's a scripture) Q: Why do we find dinososurs with big teeth, and chewed up dinosours in their bellies?

• ninja
    ninja

further to linky's point.....if there were no carnivores until after the flood how would Cain have understood this illustration by Jehovah?

(Genesis 4:7) "But if you do not turn to doing good, there is sin crouching at the entrance, and for you is its craving"

therefore he must have understood there were predators that crouched waiting for their prey

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I have never had a satisfactory answer to this; If Adam was created perfect how come he made an imperfect decision in the Garden of Eden when he ate of the fruit ? Presumably his brain and thought process were of the utmost perfection.

• ex-perfectdaughter
    ex-perfectdaughter
    I have never had a satisfactory answer to this; If Adam was created perfect how come he made an imperfect decision in the Garden of Eden when he ate of the fruit ? Presumably his brain and thought process were of the utmost perfection.

They will tell you that God let him use his free will; he didn't make robots. But.......if Adam sinned then lived almost 1,000 yrs before he died.......he did not die a perfect man. So, why would Jesus a perfect man need to die to even the "score"?

Where in the Bible does it say the righteous would be resurrected to earth?

If earth was all one piece of land and it was the flood that made the divisions of continents....how did all the animals that were in the ark get scattered all over the earth?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Wow, I actually used my question...

If there was a global flood some 4300 years ago with only the people and animals in Noah's ark surviving, why are there no kangaroos or fossils of kangaroos around Mt Ararat, but only in Australia?

...with a brother from a nearby KH. He'd mentioned that he found it hard to "witness" at work to the guys. I told him, "It's most effective to only talk to one at a time. In a group, you're too likely to get hit with a difficult question and be embarrassed for not having an answer."

He was, like, "huh, what question couldn't I answer?"

I hit him with the "kangaroo question". After he wrapped his brain around it, he was completely speechless for an answer. And now he knows not to witness around others in case they hit him with a hard question. Now his wife too, mention the lack of an acceptable answer every time I see them. How did the kangaroos get to Australia without leaving any of them in Asia? So far, they think that the two kangaroos must have fallen out an ark window near the end of the flood and swam to high ground in Australia. Funny.

B the X

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit