Zev's UN/WTS Scandal Web Site - Part 2

by hawkaw 122 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Bro Joe http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69/undirectory.html

These two urls together, give the names of wt reps who had to have signed the application to qualify to be listed here. The files i emailed you are scans of un documents describing the processes, the COURSES that the above mentioned reps would have been required to undergo to qualify their org as an ngo. These documents taken together are evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt of what the un expected of them, and that they promised to fufill them.

While the signitory document hasn't been released, these documents prove it exists. There are people here who are even more desirous of seeing this document than you are.

SS

• Satanus
    Satanus

Bro Joe

One url popped a picture. Please see the other one as well.

SS

• JosephAlward
    JosephAlward
    joe, send an email to [email protected] ask about the wt involvement with them .they will send a document to you.

if you want to know who signed the application, call and ask.
    they wont release the copys for obvious reason.

I will do as you suggest. May I ask what others learned by doing the same? Did the UN representative you spoke to state that he has seen the application signed by the Watchtower, and on which it is stated that the signers accept the aims and goals of the United Nations?

Joseph F. Alward
    "Skeptical Views of Christianity and the Bible"

* http://members.aol.com/jalw/joseph_alward.html

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Listen,

Pick up the phone, dail the number and ask the questions.

We've already told you.

They have to VOLUNTARILY SOLICIT DPI through a written and SIGNED letter and then DPI sends the application prior to any review.

Enough - go phone .... make sure they confirm Hoeffel's 11 October 2001 letter on this issue too.

hawk

• nelly136
    nelly136

dont know about anyone else but you really remind me of this bloke
    joseph, am glad youve decided to cut out the middleman and call,
    I understand that UN DPI/NGO directories are available at libraries
    too, if thats any help
    nelly

• JosephAlward
    JosephAlward

Here's a copy of the email I sent to [email protected]:

Dear Sirs:

Can anyone in your organization confirm that the application by the Watchtower Society for NGO status included a statement to the effect that the signers of the application--or the organization they represent--accepted the aims and goals of the United Nations, and which was signed by representatives of the Watchtower?

Note that I'm not asking what the current policy is now; I'm asking about the original application form submitted in 1991 or 1992. Did it have a statement about aims and goals which had to be signed by the Watchtower, and do you have that document, with the Watchtower representatives' signatures?

Has anyone asked similar questions and received an affirmative reply? I'll let the forum know what I find out as soon as I'm able, but in the meanwhile, surely someone else has already asked these questions and received a reply. What did he say?

Joseph F. Alward

• JosephAlward
    JosephAlward

Saint Satan,

Thanks for posting the list of NGOs; I had seen that one a long time ago, but it's nice to see it again. It shows that the Watchtower is listed by the UN as an NGO.

But, what I'm looking for is evidence that at the time of the initial application (1) a signed statement of acceptance of the United Nations goals was necessary to be granted NGO status, and (2) that such a statement was actually signed by Watchtower representatives. The circumstantial evidence offered against the Watchtower so far seems weak to me. I see only very benign--and very brief--references to the UN in six articles from the Watchtower organization, but they seem no more inculpatory than references they might make about the activities any governmental or political body.

Now, others have noted that there is a "reapplication" process. Might it NOT have been necessary repeatedly to affirm that the organization accepts the goals of the United Nations? Exactly WHAT--if anything--did the Watchtower put in such reapplications, and how do you know, for sure?

Joseph F. Alward

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

For all the sissy types who just absolutely want to cling to the Watchtower's lame defense, like a scared child grasping for mother's apron, I tell you this.

The WTS's official response, (Paul GIlles) is full of lies. Now, if the WTS society wants the world to believe different, then let them produce proof of what they have said.

The WTS says they 'didn't know'. Let them produce the documents that they have on file which, they say, will show different things than do the documents from the UN today.

They say 'the rules changed'... Then let them produce their copies of 'the rules' which are different than today's.

They say they needed NGO status to be able to access the library. The UN says BULLSHIT. Then let the WTS produce a UN document, which they MUST surely have, which says that they DID need to be an NGO to access the library.

Further, let the WTS explain the Awake articles which clearly show that they WERE AWARE of the damned rules such that they printed articles favorable of the UN, articles that they never printed before, AND NEVER WILL AGAIN.

Explain Watchtower, EXPLAIN.

• one
    one

Regardles the game you are trying to play on this board i will, not too serious, say this (and if you do not respond is ok too you are not the only one reading):

You as the WT is taking a 'legalistic' aproacho to the issue. Who told you this must be analyzed from your point of view? According to WT what is HIS (GOD) point of view?

After all, this a religious issue, state 'LEGAL' system and religion do not mix.
    -----------------

No paper proof, but if a jw is seen going in and out of Catholic church, what do you think it will happen?
    If you decide to use Bin Laden's library and share with him some concerns and publish some articles about his ideology, What do you think most people think of you, specially Mr. Bush?

Even if you did not sign any papers or agreement.

You work for Bush and he told you not even to speak to Bin, "unclean"
    --------------

BTW i just decided to become friend to a big mafia guy and his group, no sginatures, i do nothing wrong, just friends. BTW i don't like him and his group, they all should be seated in electric chairs. In fact my father will do it without my help, i will be standing by, my r&f friend know that. But my R&F friends dont know i visit the guy and his group...
    ---------------

I was even afraid to pass by the UN building, why?
    Churches? i would rather use the other side walk when passing by....
    -----------

Oh why dont you go vistit other woman and dont tell your wife, she will find out in ten years, not because you told her.

I now you did not go to bed with the other women. So your wife should not complaint, if she does i will ask her why is she complaining now, in fact you two are divorced at present (ten years later)...

Your wife also knows that the other woman likes to go to bed with male prostitutes. But you only visited her library and the laundry, never the bedroom nor signed any papers.

----------------

Any women here? what do you think?

• one
    one

JosephAlward is gone!
    ???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit