What do we do about the JWs?

by dawg 20 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hello Dawg.

Most people on this site are former JW's. Jw's are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I'll grant it that many here have escaped the tower but with their sheeplike personalities and the bagage of having been a witness some of the friends here have jumped out of the frying pan into the fire and are bowing down to the deciet and lies of the republican party and their idiot poster boys. W. and McBush.

I dont put much faith in the bible nowadays but truth is where you find it and one biblical truth is Jesus said forgive them for they know not what they do.

These republicans are just walking around like zombies in a trance talking stupid like Rush Limbaugh.

On a mission to destroy Amerika.

They dont understand that they have exchanged one sheep suit for another sheep suit.

And their current sheppard is deffinitely a wolf in Sheeps clothing waiting to devour them.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Dawg your posts have been getting gradually angrier for some time now. You haven't progressed from pot to PCP, have you?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Dawg and Rene,

Right on!

I was self-righteous until something personal happened to me.

They hurt me personally and used their self-righteousness against me.

I learned my lesson and also learned about them.

Right now, my sister who tried to hurt herself and my mom told my df'd grandmother how bad she was because she was df'd.

Grandma was just trying to help my sister.

I really do hate them!

I don't even like saying hello to them in the stores when they say hi to me.

• White Dove
    White Dove

What do we know about JW's?

WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT JW'S?!!!

They are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

• shamus100
    shamus100

What do we do about the JW's?

Oh, the same old shit. Type out our words and whine - people want to be misled. They need to feel like a victim - they love to be a victim. They want to be persecuted. They have low self-esteem. You cannot change an a-typical dub. If you think you can, you're dead wrong. They need to take that step in finding the truth - until then, they will never change. Showing them how wrong they really are usually re-enforces they're bizarre behavior; that they're being persecuted. It's the perfect cult theology. Bravo to the governing body for twisting the scriptures making the perfect guilt mechanism.

Wait until they have a light-bulb go off in they're dim little heads. When they do, there's plenty of websites they can look at.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Dawg, As I started reading this I thought "man, Dawg is really ok. He's saying just what I would say if I could put my thoughts into meaningful sentences. Then I saw what your real rant is. Dawg, please reread the beginning of your post to the point where you turn it political. You are no different than the religion you bash. You are forcefully spouting your hate filled crap toward another group composed of individuals who don't want to believe the other way. Yes, the Bush administration sucks bigtime, but you need to get a reality check and learn your facts before speaking as if you are all-knowing. You are actually making a fool of yourself with your endless Republican bashing. Have another drink. That seems to be what makes you brave with the keyboard. HappyDad

• dawg
    dawg

Thanks white dove, I'm glad you see reality...

Shamus says this... "You cannot change an a-typical dub. If you think you can, you're dead wrong. They need to take that step in finding the truth - until then, they will never change. Showing them how wrong they really are usually re-enforces they're bizarre behavior; that they're being persecuted. It's the perfect cult theology. Bravo to the governing body for twisting the scriptures making the perfect guilt mechanism".

And I agree, they just can't see for some reason... something is wrong with their minds. Guilt? Is that all there is? Sad!

Happy Dad says... "As I started reading this I thought "man, Dawg is really ok".... Then he resorts to this... "You are no different than the religion you bash. You are forcefully spouting your hate filled crap toward another group composed of individuals who don't want to believe the other way".

And that is the part I want to address... I'm very "different than the religion I want to bash".... I "spout my hate filled crap" toward the JWs and anyone that wants to hurt either me, or my family, or my friends... and you don't?

Look Happy Dad, you can no longer take up for foolish behavior and then think no one is seeing what's happening...

I'll give you a fair chance, if you can name me anything the last three Republican Administrations have done to make this country better, then I'll relent... If not, what I say isn't "hate filled" it's just fact!

When administration after Republican administration has ballooned the budget, started unseemly wars, screwed up the economy, the environment, made shitty energy policies, and so much more, then are these policies not hurting me, my family, my friends? Should I not say these policies suck?

Same as the JWs, they make up the same kinds of policies....they have hurt us... did you not read the first comments of this thread? answer the question raised above, if you can't give me something that has made the US better, then what else am I supposed to think of you? Tell me, what am I to make of someone that supports bad shit? Simple question.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dawg..You started out with the JW`s and finished with Politic`s.....Bait and Switch.....I feel..So..So..So Violated!..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• misocup
    misocup

I got your evidence right here - But first I'd like to say I'm a Liberal Democrat and if you want to join the resistance, please go to HillaryClintonForum.net TexasHillBlog PUMAPAC.org NOQUARTERUSA Riverdaughter

and now for the evidence, Bush and McCain tried to stop this meltdown starting in 2003 and Democrats KILLED it -

Well, Because medias are spreading lies to help Obama. They blame Bush and Republican for economic and housing crisis and hide the truth. Check this news out. It is from NYTimes , September 11, 2003 (exactly 5 years ago.) Certain Democrats KILLED the reform that would saved taxpayers BILLIONS.

New York Times (5 years ago)
    http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...gewanted=print

Government Track (3 years ago)
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/reco...Elementm0m0m0m

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sen. John McCain [R-AZ ]: Mr. President, this week Fannie Mae's regulator reported that the company's quarterly reports of profit growth over the past few years were "illusions deliberately and systematically created" by the company's senior management, which resulted in a $10.6 billion accounting scandal.

I join as a cosponsor of the Federal Housing Enterprise Regulatory Reform Act of 2005, S. 190, to underscore my support for quick passage of GSE regulatory reform legislation. If Congress does not act, American taxpayers will continue to be exposed to the enormous risk that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac pose to the housing market, the overall financial system, and the economy as a whole.

I urge my colleagues to support swift action on this GSE reform legislation.

Quote:

''These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis,'' said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee. ''The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.''

Representative Melvin L. Watt, Democrat of North Carolina, agreed.

Obama has NO experience. NO knowledge. No business sense. NO anything. Think again before voting Obama for economic reasons.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Dawg, I get an overwhelming sense from the majority of your posts that you have a lot of anger. Seems as if you're a guy who feels a need to make enemies in order to have a place for your anger. Why else would you start a post about doing something regarding an off beat religion that no one takes seriously and then, for no apparent reason, shift to your opposing political ideologies? Seems to be a circuitous way to connect the things you make excuses to hate. Just my honest observations. . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit