If You Had To Choose: TV or The Internet----What Would It Be?

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'd want the internet.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Internet. I can watch some TV on the internet, too, so it's the best of both worlds!

StAnn

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

ib be suprised if anyone said tv

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Internet...sometimes I forget to watch TV...like now

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

My cable provider must have 150 channels available to me, plus PPV and VOD. I don't use PPV, but with all the other options, I'll be damned if I can find anything worth watching on TV most of the time.

If I could just get the History Channel and Discovery, and ESPN on the internet, I would take the danged cable out and be just fine.

Besides, unless it is snowing or raining, I have better things to do than watch tv wasteland most of the time.

I vote internet.

Jeff

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Obviously the Internet. "Interactive cable" as predicted in the early 90's never panned out.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Internet - tv is just a distraction now.

Sylvia

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Are you crazy...without T.V we have no movies T.v shows news etc.....screw the net I will send you a letter in the post.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I choose the internet.

I watched 2 hours of tv in 2007.

And 4 hours this year in 2008.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

ib be suprised if anyone said tv. I'll tell you who watches tv. The Republicans on the board the Bush, McBush, McPalin supporters and the fans of Nascar. They watch fox news. That how there thinking gets so goofy. And on radio they listen to Rush Limbaugh. Mr. Hypocracy with his brains on loan from God. A God that doesnt exist. Thats why he's so stupid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit