Billions of Dollars pumped in overnight? Where is it coming from?

by restrangled 76 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Frankly, Burn, I think this is irreversible.

Keeping it real.

Sylvia

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    With such a background it seems strange that you are such a jack-booted reactionary

With such a reaction you demonstrate a great deal of ignorance.

BTS

• golf2
    golf2

View the following site and scroll down to "Money Issue May be The establishment's Achilles'Heel." Parts 1-7

• Gregor
    Gregor

Well, the true irony for you is that Obama and the Dems ARE responsible for the crises. No, don't get excited and think you've got to shoot back a rebuttal. It is a fact and you are better left in your ignorance rather than start shooting stuff out of your a__. someday you will understand, my child. TRUTH

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Gregor, have you had your cholesterol checked regularly?

• Gregor
    Gregor

Not sure why you ask about it, but thank you, yes. I'm in good shape there. How is your dog? I as going to ask on a pm but I wanted you to know I think about that situation every day. I love dogs too. Please, the discussion of the financial situation is nothing compared to our own individual problems and concerns. We'll get through it whether it's the old white guy or the young black guy in the White House.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

To blame either the republicans or the democrats for this crisis, completely, is to state fiction. I know when a fellow gets on up past 50 or so, cholesterol can cause hardening of the arteries and oxegen deficits to the brain, which can in turn cause cognitive problems. Cognitive problems could have something to do with you blaming the democrats for the crisis. The blame is spread around, but it is certainly not Obama's fault, nor does the responsibility rest soley on the democrats or republicans. I'm wondering if you might have some type of delusional disorder, since you say your cholesterol is in good shape.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit