Billions of Dollars pumped in overnight? Where is it coming from?

by restrangled 76 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Outlaw I am LOL...... but seriously,

if you Watch Brother Apostates link on the history of banking and the Federal Reserve....about 40 minutes.....It will send you over the edge.

We are repeating exactly what went down in earlier years, trying to fund wars without raising taxes. In other words printing money with not 1 cent of gold standard behind those dollars. The FIAT dollar.

I wish they had taught us this stuff in history class, we may have been well ahead of the game by now, but instead we are due to repeat history at a far uglier level then we ever thought possible. I don't think it will take too long.

You might want to pull out your investment funds....if history repeats it's self, it won't be worth the paper its printed on.

What a nightmare.

r.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    It serves you right if you judge the one good article on the site as flawed because other articles on the site are flawed.

Actually that article had some interesting points; it's just a shame that it was on some shitty web site like that...peddling other pseudoscience crap. It hurts the credibility of anything said in the Fed article. It would have been better to post an article from a more credible source...that's all I'm trying to say.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Restrangled..Yes,money can become worthless.....But..Beer has been around for thousands of years!..There`s always going to be Beer Drinkers..And..Beer drinkers need something to put the beer in..That`s why the frigg`n Banks,stole my horde of beer bottles!..They knew they were worth a fortune!......Go to any liquor store..A Beer Drinker is willing to put a 10 cent deposit on each and every bottle..I had the entire world of beer drinkers ready to lay down 10cents,for each of my beer bottles.......Dam Banks!..I think I`ll go have a good cry now!..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

BA- Watching it happen.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

couple of things... (as a disclaimer, I used to work for the Fed...in check processing...a mere peon.....check is a dinosaur department that has been consoldated into near oblivion)

If you want to know what the FRB (Federal Reserve Banks) do...read their publication: http://www.federalreserve.gov/pf/pf.htm

Just a quick overview: It is a quasi-governmental agency. It does not answer directly to any branch of the government but are subject to oversight by Congress. In their words, "independent within the government". Sounds to me like Congress could pull the plug or change the rules that created the Fed at anytime.

The same publication claims that the FRB gives 95% of its net earnings back to the US Treasury (in 06, $22B).

Member banks are required to subscribe to stock in the Fed equal to 6% of the member bank's capital and surplus, half of which must actually be paid to the Fed and the other half is subject to call by the Fed. In return, the banks get a 6% dividend. The stock is an obligation, not something that can be used as collateral, traded, bought or sold.

The rest of the introductory is interesting and pretty clear cut. Its the devil in the details in the remaining 100 pages that gets you.

As for where the money is coming from.... MONEY IS A RELIGION...AS LONG AS PEOPLE BELIEVE IT IS WORTH SOMETHING, IT IS. Its value is intrinsic, not actual.

The US Dollar is backed by the "full faith" of the United States Government. Who backs the United States? YOU DO boys and girls...you the taxpayer.

That $600 (or more) check you got? It was loaned to you. You will have to repay it with interest.

The government is $9.5 TRillion in debt. How do you expect for that to be repaid? From individuals ultimately.

No wonder Americans (self included) have credit card debt... we just follow the example of the leaders.

Snakes ()

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Most of the Federal debt is paid to BILLIONAIRES. Don't ya love it?

And most of them give a flip about you or me.

But there is comfort:

At my budget class tonight, the instructor said that we can look at money and material things this way: life is like a slope. You are somewhere on that slope. There's always someone below you on the slope and there are those above you. You can look above you and feel sad because you do not have what those at the top of the slope have. Or you can look below you and be grateful you have so much more than those at the bottom of the slope. He pointed out that if you have a roof over your head, food in your pantry, clothing to wear, gas and electricity, you are already more wealthy than 90% of the world's population.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Obviously for the Fed, money does grow on trees.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    That $600 (or more) check you got? It was loaned to you. You will have to repay it with interest.

Exactly! I said earlier in this thread that I hate those "stimulus" checks. But it impresses the masses...sadly...

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I agree that the time will arrive shortly when the Amereuro will surface - if it doesn't then it will be shelved until the next disaster. This meltdown has been predicted by any number of economists, so it's amazing that anyone believe the government had no idea - or - any of the financial analysts who like to come on television every night and tell you everything is just going along fine.

This article was way too long to copy for here but the end of it warns against TBills. Gold and silver are good but depending on the way the ball bounces and how militaristic the government decides to play, they could at any time halt the buying and selling of gold and silver..only time will tell. The Article is from the Market Oracle..sammieswife.

RAIDS OF INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTS

This is so important a topic, that it deserves top billing!!! Hidden inside the AIG bailout funding package, surely hastily cobbled together, but carefully enough to include a totally corrupt clause, was a handy dandy clause that permits raids. The conglomerate financial firms are permitted at this point to use private individual brokerage account funds to relieve their own liquidity pressures. This represents unauthorized loans of your stock account assets. So next, if the conglomerate fails, your stock account is part of the bankruptcy process. Finally the corrupt USGovt and corrupt Wall Street houses are desperate enough to put into policy, stated by the US Federal Reserve, outlining the authorized raid of your money.

Beware. A good route would be to remove your money, start a subscription here, and open a GoldMoney account, then purchase physical gold or preferably silver with my offered discount. That cannot be taken from you, and will rise 5x for gold and 10x for silver in the next two to three years. The actual evidence for legalized stock account raids by the financial firms can be found in recent articles in Financial Times and Wall Street Journal . So this is not a wild claim. The September 14th article on the Wall Street Journal entitled “Wall Street Crisis Hits Stocks” was the first exposure.

The runs on US banks are in progress. See Washington Mutual, where private email messages have been shared by WaMu bank officers. WaMu alone could deplete the entire Federal Deposit Insurance Corp fund for bank deposit coverage. Eventually the FDIC will compete for USGovt federal money for bailouts and nationalizations. Eventually, bank deposits will not receive 100 cents per dollar, in a compromise. Next the bank runs will push banks into failure, at a time when stock accounts are under raids, without broad public knowledge.

GOLD TAKES LEAD IN CURRENCY WORLD

Did anyone notice that on Wednesday the 17th, gold was up big, like over $50, silver was up big, like over 70 cents, but the USDollar was essentially flat, even up a smidgeon? By afternoon, the gold rise intensified, and the USDollar fell hard. THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR: GOLD IS LEADING MOVEMENTS IN CURRENCY PRICES. The world did flock to the USTreasurys, surely led by mangled confused central bankers who have lost control. However, gold is finally being seen as a safe haven. It will become highly amusing to observe a clueless cast of corrupted minds attempt to explain why gold vaults past the 1000 mark, and why silver vaults past the 20 mark. They will offer up reasons, and if lucky, they will touch on at most three or four of the twenty relevant reasons. Their confusion includes observation of the decline in the crude oil price. Their eye is off the monetary panic.

Moral hazard is just an obstacle to be side-stepped in such times. Today, Bill McCullum of PIMCO actually said “We should not give one thought to inflationary consequences.” He was referring to gargantuan rescue packages and now global lending lines to central bankers. And people wonder why gold shot up $80 yesterday, and why silver silver shot up over $1 yesterday. PREPARE IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE FOR GOLD TO RISE OVER $100 ON SUCCESSIVE DAYS, AND FOR SILVER TO RISE OVER $2 ON SUCCESSIVE DAYS. Inflation is soon to be seen as the remedy to prevent monetary collapse. Gold just hit 900, and silver has reached 12.70 today. The euro has risen 500 basis points just since Friday morning. Gold is not rising sharply due to inflation concerns alone, although plenty of monetary inflation is set to continue flying through the money pipelines. THE REAL REASON WHY GOLD IS RISING IS FOR THREAT OF SYSTEMIC FINANCIAL FAILURE CENTERING IN THE UNTIED STATES.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

reminds me of when Nixon had them print more money with nothing to back it up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit