Billions of Dollars pumped in overnight? Where is it coming from?

by restrangled 76 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

WOW....FIAT, what advantages? That Nothing is worth nothing?

There are advantages to using the fiat money system over something like gold, though. It's not all bad. And there are disadvantages to using the gold standard.

Sorry I would never bet money not backed up by some kind of value. Hell, I won't even bet money on realestate, the stock market, or anyone that I don't trust to pay it back at this point.

So why is Gold going over the top in value? Because it is worth something. Bottom line.

r.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Do some research online... start with Wikipedia and look up "fiat money" and "gold standard" to start. Also maybe look at the "Criticisms" section of the "Federal Reserve" article.

And yes, gold definitely has value. And fiat currency does as well..it's just more flexible (which is a good and a bad thing).

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    BA... I'm sorry, but that site is a joke. Chemtrails? REALLY? AIDS conspiracy theories... Herbal tea cancer cures... ROFL.

It serves you right if you judge the one good article on the site as flawed because other articles on the site are flawed. I don’t think you’ll find any site that isn’t flawed in some way. Google Federal Reserve, look at any article you like then. You’ll find the facts are well collaborated.

This is a systemic financial crisis. No help found for the global investment banks would mean: the next step would be the great tribulation. Chaos, bank-runs, global crisis and so on...

What you describe is inevitable at this point- all the loans and bailouts do is delay what must come, while making the coming crisis worse.

The elite are devaluing the dollar in this way on purpose. Why? Because very shortly they will push the NAU and the Amero on the US, Canada and Mexico- one currency to "unite" North America. The writing is on the wall, but the actions won’t happen until after the elections.

BA- Watching it all go down.

• still-fading
    still-fading

Gold is the way to go right now, very safe investment. My question is, where does it end? Now we have Ford ans GM asking for loans because everyone else has one! Where does it end? I believe the Government should step back and let the free market operate the way it should. Risky or weak business will fold and fade away leaving strong ones behind.

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."-Ann Rynd

• restrangled
    restrangled

DWTSN....

Haha, well fiat money *does* have value...it's just not backed by gold or anything else tangible. And its value can fluctuate at the will of the powers that be.

There are advantages to using the fiat money system over something like gold, though. It's not all bad. And there are disadvantages to using the gold standard.

If this doesn't describe unsecured loans, I don't know what does. These are always based on the ability and history to pay back loans. In reality the only value is in the air......as in previous history. If a consumer screws up once, they are looking at about a 20% to a 23% interest rate....Now you tell me, are any of these large corporations bailed out by the government even paying close to that amount because they couldn't pay back their loans??????????????? This entire scenerio stinks. FIAT my ass, its just what every consumer who as taken out a credit card is looking at...yes the "value can fluctuate" depending upon the amount of late fees, and extra interest charged that actually gets paid. PUHHLEEEAAASE! FIAT.=====(.Fuxk it I'm absolutely Tapped!) r.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Here's a great video from the Ludwig von Mises Institute about the Federal Reserve:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-466210540567002553

And here is yet another focusing on fiat monetary systems:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5232639329002339531&hl=en

BA- Enjoy.

• Brother Apostate
  • Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_05/images/chapman112205a.jpg

BA- No more M3. Why? Guess.

• Evidently
    Evidently

Billions of Dollars pumped in overnight? Where is it coming from?
    My Bro 'Wha Happened' is cuttin' em a check........

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit