so is there anything I dont know about JW's yet?

by still_in74 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

The FDS owns the R&F!

I was told that Doozy by the CO !

You cannot Question the FDS or its literature after you've been baptised!

College is Evil! And you are being selfish if you decide to go and it's as bad as using drugs or sleeping with your sister!

Except if your an Elder its ok to sleep with your sister!

• OBVES
    OBVES

I am proving from the Bible and calculations based on the Bible that Jehovah's Witness must be the true end-time christian religion.

Check a new forum : Jehovah's Witness Online and read my posts there too.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Fred Franz was never a Baptized Jehovah`s Witness..I mean Never!.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

I am proving from the Bible and calculations based on the Bible that Jehovah's Witness must be the true end-time christian religion.

Check a new forum : Jehovah's Witness Online and read my posts there too.

Post it here or are you afraid it will be scrutinized!

I will wear my wader boots i can see i will be over my head in HorseShit!

• Will Power
    Will Power

Jesus is Mediator for the ANNOINTED ONLY

Mediator: (n) legal representative

is the WTBTS for the rank and file

• yknot
    yknot

Rutherford's letter to Hitler

• sacolton
    sacolton

Russell molested his step-daughter, Rose Ball. Possibly got her pregnant and shipped her overseas.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Can't update my topic, so here's the court transcript on Charles "Taze" Russell and Rose Ball ...

http://www.pastor-russell.com/misc/bde.html

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

Circuit and Special Day Assembly Racket

Elders meet in private and decide to send a set amount of money to the Society, usually few thousand bucks. That amount is put on the books and is added to the costs of the assembly, resulting in a deficit every time. The deficit is announced to the membership, but a list of itemized expenses is never announced. If the deficit is not covered by the money collected at the assembly, the local congregations are sent the bill. If any money is left over, it's sent on to the Society as well.

Non-elders have no clue that their donations are going to the Society. Most are left with the impression that their donations go to cover the costs of the assembly.

• garybuss
    garybuss

OUTLAW, you wrote "Fred Franz was never a Baptized Jehovah`s Witness..I mean never"

That's my understanding too. I wonder about Russell, Rutherford, and Knorr . . .

Have any of the presidents been baptized Jehovah's Witnesses? I wonder if Don Adams is a baptized Witness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit