Watchtower Religion: A Controlled Experiment in Behavior Modification?

by cameo-d 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Oh, and about this scripture....

34 I tell you, on that night two people will be sleeping in one bed; one will be taken and the other will be left

There are many who might be considered "trouble" who will not be out on the streets.

That's what all the surveillence and watchlists have been for. The information has already been disseminated to local levels. They are watching. They know who. There is a special "operation" planned where they will go out at 4 am and round these people up out of bed in the middle of the night.

This scripture is accurate.

• yknot
    yknot

I expect something to happen but I am not sure what, how or when.

What can I say....I will be on Tribulation/ Armaggeddon watch until my last breath.

• abbagail
    abbagail

I wanted to add some info about the infiltration of the education system, and like I said, there's plenty of proof out there about that. It just depends if you want to watch lectures or read books, articles, etc.

One video I got is 3 hours long, one guy telling his story and what he learned, the whole 3 hours. It was excellent. I forget now, it's been awhile since I watched it, maybe it was what his kids were learning in public school that alarmed him, or maybe he was a teacher himself, I forget, but he began a search for answers, and he said he could not stop for two whole years day and night... once he started learning the education agenda for "global citizens," etc., he just HAD to keep learning and reading, even though his friends thought he was nuts because he wouldn't go to to play with them anymore, etc.

His name is DEAN GOTCHER. Here's his website with lots of articles:

http://authorityresearch.com/

DIAPRAX EXPOSED
    (The Dialectic process and praxis)

His DVD was this one I'm sure:

DVD of Presentation "Diaprax: Dialectic and Praxis" (Taped live: 3 hours long)
    http://authorityresearch.com/File%20Index%20page%20Speakers/IAR%20Ordering.htm

--------------------------

Berit Kjos has lots of articles about the globalist education system. For starters:

Brainwashing & "Education Reform"
    http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/brainwashing.html

-----------------------

And Charlotte Iserbet is another... she was in the education system herself:

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America
    http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/

--------------------

That's 3 for starters on the brainwashing going on in the school systems.

-------------------

Here's a few EDUCATION quotes out of the mouths of the globalists...

"I don't want a nation of thinkers. I want a nation of workers." - John D. Rockefeller (founded the National Education Association)

----------

"The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses." -- Albert Einstein

-------------

"Fundamental, Bible-believing people do not have the right to indoctrinate their children in their religious beliefs because we, the state, are preparing them for the year 2000, when America will be part of a one-world global society and their children will not fit in." -- Nebraska State Senator, Peter Hoagland on radio in 1983

-------------

"Your grandchildren will live under Communism" -- Khrushchev to President Nixon

------------

"...give me the minds of your children..." -- Adolph Hitler

--------------

"The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities states and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses generally referred to as 'international bankers.' This little coterie... run our government for their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created screen...[and] seizes...our executive officers... legislative bodies... schools... courts... newspapers and every agency created for the public protection."
    John F. Hylan, Mayor of New York 1918-1925

-------------------------

"To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas." - Brock Adams, Director UN Health Organization

"If there are those who think we are to jump immediately into a new world order, actuated by complete understanding and brotherly love, they are doomed to disappointment. If we are ever to approach that time, it will be after patient and persistent effort of long duration. The present international situation of mistrust and fear can only be corrected by a formula of equal status, continuously applied, to every phase of international contacts, until the cobwebs of the old order are brushed out of the minds of the people of all lands." Dr. Augustus O. Thomas, president of the World Federation of Education Associations (August 1927), quoted in the book International Understanding: Agencies Educating for a New World (1931)

---------------------------

OTHER NWO QUOTES...

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

by: David Rockefeller
    (1915- ) Internationalist billionaire, CFR kingpin, founder of the Trilateralist Commission, World Order Godfather
    Source: Sept. 23, 1994
    http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote/david_rockefeller_quote_b72f

-------------------------------

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time
    Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended
    our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost
    forty years."

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world
    if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.
    But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a
    world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite
    and world bankers is surely preferable to the national
    auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

(1915- ) Internationalist billionaire, CFR kingpin, founder of the Trilateralist Commission, World Order Godfather
    Date: June 1991 Baden, Germany
    Source: Bilderberger Meeting, Baden, Germany
    http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blog/David.Rockefeller.Quote.103D

------------------------

Talk about having your mind blown... Do a google for "New World Order Quotes" and there are hundreds of them, out of their OWN mouths... If the perpetrators themselves believe it, why shouldn't we?

"In the book, Ecumenism, written by a Freemason in 1908,
    it says 'the goal is no longer the destruction of the Church
    but rather to make use of it by infiltrating it.' "
    Bishop Graber
    St. Athanasius, pg. 64-65
    http://freemasonrywatch.org/tracingboard.html

------------------------

"We are going to end up with world government. It's inevitable ... There's going to be conflict, coercion and consensus. That's all part of what will be required as we give birth to the first global civilization."—James Garrison, President of Gorbachev Foundation USA, quoted in The Daily Record, Dunn, N.C., pg. 4, October 17, 1995

------------------------

"... In short, the 'house of world order' will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down. It will look like a great 'booming, buzzing confusion,' to use William James' famous description of reality, but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault."—Richard N. Gardner, in Foreign Affairs, April 1974 ["Foreign Affairs" is the official publication of the Council of Foreign Relations/CFR]

----------------------

Gotta get some shut eye! That's all for this one.
    /ag

• abbagail
    abbagail

I wanted to add some info about the infiltration of the EDUCATION system, and like I said, there's plenty of proof out there about that. It just depends if you want to watch lectures or read books, articles, etc.

One video I got is 3 hours long, one guy telling his story and what he learned, the whole 3 hours. It was excellent. I forget now, it's been awhile since I watched it, maybe it was what his kids were learning in public school that alarmed him, or maybe he was a teacher himself, I forget, but he began a search for answers, and he said he could not stop for two whole years day and night... once he started learning the education agenda for "global citizens," etc., he just HAD to keep learning and reading, even though his friends thought he was nuts because he wouldn't go to to play with them anymore, etc.

His name is DEAN GOTCHER. Here's his website with lots of articles:

http://authorityresearch.com/

DIAPRAX EXPOSED
    (The Dialectic process and praxis)

His DVD was this one I'm sure:

DVD of Presentation "Diaprax: Dialectic and Praxis" (Taped live: 3 hours long)
    http://authorityresearch.com/File%20Index%20page%20Speakers/IAR%20Ordering.htm

Berit Kjos has lots of articles about the globalist education system. For starters:

Brainwashing & "Education Reform"
    http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/brainwashing.html

-----------------------

And Charlotte Iserbet is another... she was in the education system herself:

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America
    http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/

--------------------

That's 3 for starters on the brainwashing going on in the school systems.

-------------------

Here's a few EDUCATION quotes out of the mouths of the globalists...

"I don't want a nation of thinkers. I want a nation of workers." - John D. Rockefeller (founded the National Education Association)

----------

"The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses." -- Albert Einstein

-------------

"Fundamental, Bible-believing people do not have the right to indoctrinate their children in their religious beliefs because we, the state, are preparing them for the year 2000, when America will be part of a one-world global society and their children will not fit in." -- Nebraska State Senator, Peter Hoagland on radio in 1983

-------------

"Your grandchildren will live under Communism" -- Khrushchev to President Nixon

------------

"...give me the minds of your children..." -- Adolph Hitler

--------------

"The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities states and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses generally referred to as 'international bankers.' This little coterie... run our government for their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created screen...[and] seizes...our executive officers... legislative bodies... schools... courts... newspapers and every agency created for the public protection."
    John F. Hylan, Mayor of New York 1918-1925

"To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas." - Brock Adams, Director UN Health Organization

"If there are those who think we are to jump immediately into a new world order, actuated by complete understanding and brotherly love, they are doomed to disappointment. If we are ever to approach that time, it will be after patient and persistent effort of long duration. The present international situation of mistrust and fear can only be corrected by a formula of equal status, continuously applied, to every phase of international contacts, until the cobwebs of the old order are brushed out of the minds of the people of all lands." Dr. Augustus O. Thomas, president of the World Federation of Education Associations (August 1927), quoted in the book International Understanding: Agencies Educating for a New World (1931)

---------------------------

OTHER NWO QUOTES...

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

Source: Sept. 23, 1994
    http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote/david_rockefeller_quote_b72f

-------------------------------

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time
    Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended
    our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost
    forty years."

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world
    if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.
    But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a
    world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite
    and world bankers is surely preferable to the national
    auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

Date: June 1991 Baden, Germany
    Source: Bilderberger Meeting, Baden, Germany
    http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blog/David.Rockefeller.Quote.103D

------------------------

Talk about having your mind blown... Do a google for "New World Order Quotes" and there are hundreds of them, out of their OWN mouths... If the perpetrators themselves believe it, why shouldn't we?

"In the book, Ecumenism, written by a Freemason in 1908,
    it says 'the goal is no longer the destruction of the Church
    but rather to make use of it by infiltrating it.' "
    Bishop Graber
    St. Athanasius, pg. 64-65
    http://freemasonrywatch.org/tracingboard.html

------------------------

"We are going to end up with world government. It's inevitable ... There's going to be conflict, coercion and consensus. That's all part of what will be required as we give birth to the first global civilization."—James Garrison, President of Gorbachev Foundation USA, quoted in The Daily Record, Dunn, N.C., pg. 4, October 17, 1995

------------------------

"... In short, the 'house of world order' will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down. It will look like a great 'booming, buzzing confusion,' to use William James' famous description of reality, but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault."—Richard N. Gardner, in Foreign Affairs, April 1974 ["Foreign Affairs" is the official publication of the Council of Foreign Relations/CFR]

----------------------

Gotta get some shut eye! That's all for this one.
    /ag

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit