..The Meal in your Key Board..

by OUTLAW 35 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My hubby has found dried up playdough in his keyboard...I don't know how it got there but I have an idea...

• free2beme
    free2beme

I have blown out my keyboard a few times. I often find dead skin and hair. I do not think I was eating those, but you never know.

• mustang
    mustang

So, one day a customer brings a home 8-Track into the Stereo Shop. (This has been a while.) He says that he can't get the door to open and cannot insert a tape; I tag it and put it on the shelf.

Later I get to the 8-Track; sure enough, as advertised, I can't get the door to flap back either. Oh well, I have to disassemble these things to work on them anyway...

When the customer returns, I ask "do you have kids?"

"Sure, I've got a 5 year old son," he replies. "Why?"

"You couldn't get it open because it was packed solid with chocolate chip cookies!!!"

Mustang

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Restrangled..I`ve spilled all kinds of Liquor on mine..My keyboard is also a complete Bar!..Tequila..A keyboard can have as much bacteria as a bathroom?..Queue For Toilet..Yuck!..(Note to self:"Never pee on the key board".)........................Mrs.Jones..Play Dough?..LOL!!..I think I have a clue as to who did it!..Cookie..Chocolate Chip Cookies don`t sound as good on CD..Rock BananaTreble ClefRock Banana........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Gregor
    Gregor

I think I have a crumb in my "W". I ish I kne ho to fix it

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Gregor..We have a store in Canada that sells nothing but "W`s"..They have every shape,size and colour of "W" available......You should try WallMart..They probably have a good selection of "W`s"......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit