..The Meal in your Key Board..

by OUTLAW 35 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We`ve all done it..Your busy on the computer....Pretty soon you realize..You`ve been on the computer longer than you thought..On The Computer 24/7..........Your Hungry!........So what do you do?..You go into the kitchen grab some food and get back on the computer..You go to take a bite..And..Food falls onto your key board and in between the keys..Eating Fast........God what a mess!..Same thing with beverages..Sip a beer..Bucket of Chicken 2..........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Just coke once ... I had to think about it.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

LOL. Great, you made me spray soda all over my keyboard!

BTS

• free2think
    free2think

LOL i've dropped mostly alchol and chocolate on my keyboard, what a waste aye.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I could open a Restaurant with what I`ve dropped..LOL!!...................Enchiladas..beer..Rum and coke..Steak ..Rice..Salad..Fruit............The list goes on!.............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• free2think
    free2think

Wow.........that all sounds like a nice meal though.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Free2think..My Key Board,is a 5 Star Restaurant!..LOL!!!......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• free2think
    free2think

LMAO it sounds like it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In 8 minutes..I`m going to drop some "Shish-Kabobs" on the Key Board..They are on the BBQ..........And..They`re almost done!..Yum!.....LOL!!.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• free2think
    free2think

HAHAHAHAHA......that's it im coming over, i love shish kebabs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit