Global Warming lie -don't be brainwashed 2008 Australia's Coldest winter???

by Witness 007 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Well yes, thank you for that good explanation Zagor. Of course things are always more complicated than they look. It's a good assesment, but I'm not prepared to beleive, there might also be larger things at play. You might consider, stepping outside to suggest other variables , cultlike. Perhaps, but I don't think it hurts to consider other possibilities

The sea probably emits more gas in one day, than we did in the last 1000 years! Think about, volcanoes errupting so furiously they blocked out the sun for a few years. Now thats pollution! In the course of geologic time we are not even a blink. We have some impact but it is negligble in the scheme of things. I don't know if I'm the new age sucker or the people that get fed their propaganda.

Companies are funded,, on the prospect of creating, the fear in people, of our own guilt in global warming. If they don't create that fear, they don't get any money. It's big business!

I'm not saying nothing should be done but I don't know if I'm prepared to take the blame.

It's a political cash cow.

• still-fading
    still-fading

Inrainbows, and if you look there are plenty as well that say it is not man-made. All I'm saying is, and this applies to both sides, the topic has turned political instead of scientific. Both sides can produce data to back up their claims. So what is the solution? I'll be honest, once I hear taxing the US or "carbon offsets" I tune out. I just really think it has turned agenda driving.

• justhuman
    justhuman

First time I hear this: " Summerian knowledge was lost due to the Spanish Conquistadores!!!" Did Summerians moved to the American continent?

Any how the climate changes issue is rather complicated. I strongly believe that we humans, with the way we treat our plannet have spead up the process of the global warming. Indeed the earth poles have reversed many times leading to a complete climate change. While the last age was 10,500 years ago, and it seems that we will entered into a mini ice age, due to global warming. We have extreme weather conditions on Earth, just see what is happening with the hurricanes lately, floods, and in other places have witnessed little rain fall.

1.But we have many ancient observations regarding Earth from ancient civilazations like Summerians with the Gilgamesh epic, that is older from the Biblical Noah and looks very similar.

2.Also the Greek Hymns of Dionisos show astronomical obeservations dating back 10,500 years ago, with the Earth having only 2 seasons

3.The Turkish Pirate Pirei Reis was captured and on his possetions ancient maps were found. Those maps he said that they were copies of match older maps. He stolen them from a Greek ship, few years after the fall of the Capitol of the New Roman Empire Constantinouple. What was so strange about them? The Hellenic maps have the Globe the way it is today, it was like a satelite picture of the earth's surface, and they could be done only with the help of satelite, but with only one difference. On the poles there was NO ICE. The landscape of the maps matches exactly with the landscape beneath the poles.

4. The Sphinx was build in a time were water was running in Egypt's desert and that was again 10,500 years, plus we have the history of Atlantis as it was discribed by the Egyptian Priests to Plato, were we had floods at that time.

I believe that indeed the Earth is changing as it did in the past,and it will do in the future. Imagine we had dynosauros on earth, reptiles that vanished, mammals that also vanished, even our anscestors Humanoids have vanished like Neardental, and Australopithicus. We Homo Sapiens managed to survive from all those and we are dominating the Earth. The point is we don't know what our future will be since many other spieces are decorating the Paleontological Museums in the World

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Hi Rainbow. I mentioned earlier I don't usually avail myself of google to often, if but from memory. But.... you're such a demanding guy, I decided to give you a link. This Is a Utube video explaining the Summerian knowledge of the planets. It would only stand to figure, if you would allow me momentarily, to wildly speculate, that they had ways of observing the stars. In fact, I might even call it, something like an observatory. All of the veiws expressed in this link do not necessarily reflect the veiws of my cult members. I will provide a further link in my next post to show you the use of studying magnetism in regard to earths weather.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV_jCzTeR1U&feature=related SUMMERIAN PLANETARY KNOWLEDGE

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

This next link is related to the significance of stuying magnetism in relation to weather. I must also note, that in both links I provide, it mentions that the Earth's magnetic core has changed 10 per cent in the last 150 years. It is doing so more rapidly now according to studies. By the way. I again must add I don't understand all the data the way a scientist might, but I can see that there is something there.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/06/11/earth-spinning-core.html Studying magnetism effects in a lab

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

In this last article. It talks mostly about the technology used to study magnetism, but it is interesting to note, in the last paragraph, the effect, on air density, from magnetism. I'm not so sure what you think about this Haarp business. I think I would be more concerned about the effects of magnetic cores in planetary allingment. Perhaps I can find a link that explains this effect. I havn't given much time to it, to be honest, but I beleive Cameo D put a good article explaining it. Anyways here's the link.

http://www.esa.int/esaLP/ESA3QZJE43D_LPswarm_0.html Swarm teccnology

• inrainbows
    inrainbows

Tyrone

Wow... high production values on that Google link...

Don't you see how this take quotes out of context; they SAY the Summerians knew how Neptune got tilted, then quote, out-of-context, an astronomer talking at a NASA conference. The astronmer is not saying the Summarians said this! The people making this programme are decieving you; you're being lied to Tyrone.

Besides, this is well-known pseudo-historical bullshit. I know perfectly well if you spent as much time lookign for a differing opinion uyou'd have found these links which rubbish the SUmmarian astronomy claims, it took me five minutes;

http://www.michaelsheiser.com/nibirupage.htm

http://www.ramtops.co.uk/siren.html

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/06/11/earth-spinning-core.html

That admittedly sounds simplistic, but the movement generates a changing magnetic climate the same way the planet's rotation creates weather.

And just like predicting the weather is an inexact science, predicting magnetic weather can be a tough job.

Do you not undertstand what metaphor and simile are? 'the same way' and 'like' are comparing the magnetic effects spoken of to weather NOT saying magnetism is linked with weather.

Without being unkind Tyrone, you have problems with your reading comprehension. You also seem to be very ill informed of the physical sciences. You have a disposition to listen to wild claims and assume they are true, or at least not bother to find easily available evidence refuting them; were you born into the Dubbies or did you join? Maybe your background and personality make this dooms-day stuff appealing to you.

I'm sure you're a lovely bloke, but all of the above means you have a tendancy to invest your interest in stuff that is just untrue. If you enjoy that as a hobby, fine. If you have any real belief in this stuff, well, that is worrying.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

No no no, Inrainbow. Comprehension is not the problem. It's all about sorting through a mountain of lies in this world, with limited time. We must determine what is useful information and what is garbage.

Yes I was born a witness, and the realization that 20 years of my life were wasted is very disconcerting. All that time, spent taking in info that wasn't true.

But could it all have been made easier? Yes, if I had listened to my gut. There is no need for me to continuously look for loopholes and mistakes in witness theology. I know it's wrong and wish to waste no more time with it.

Lies lies lies, and who can you really trust? A politician, a religious leader, a scholar perhaps. Hell you can't even trust history, as it is written with bias by the conqueror's and made to look heroic.

As far as scholar's go. Everyone wants to make a name for themselves. I was discussing Noah's flood and was totally taken by Ron Wyatt. It was pointed out to me, that this guy was a sham. So I looked into it, and sure enough, this guy could sell any bullshit. I mean could this guy ever create and fabricate something out of nothing. So I'm glad, I did not waste any further time with it.

Yes you are right. Sitchen is controversial. It wasn't the best link, but all I really wanted to show you was the cylinder with the planets. You see, I have come to understand that any scholar can be refuted. I'm sure there are others with even more opinions that will refute the scholar you just showed me.

Here's the problem. Despite the credentials of the scholars, both you and I, do not know any Summerian language. Therefore, in actual fact, these guys can come up with any prepostrous ideas they want, just like the guys that rewrote the new world translation. and how would we really know who's right.

Will you spend the rest of your days, reading Summerian texts, when there is so many others things to indulge in scholastically? It comes down to trust and a gut feeling.

You see, in this life, you can get bogged down in details. You are the type of guy, that needs to take a beetle, and put it under the microscope and define all it's parts intimately, to conclude that it is indeed, a beetle. Most people don't care about the species, and a complete imbecile can point out to anyone, that what they are looking at, is a beetle.

As an example. Why do we all trust Einsteins theory of relativity? How many of us can sit down, and actually prove mathematically, and understand that E, does in fact, equal MC squared? I'll tell you how, it's a gut feeling. We just know it works.

As I mentioned in my link jokingly, I do not subscribe to all the ideas in the video. I'm glad you pointed out in your link a refutation of Nibiru. It's a bit of releif. I wasn't sure about that one. Still, I can't read Summerian, but my gut tells me, this guy Sitchen has gone too far.

So then, what do we really know about the cylinder depiction? Well, all I can tell you is, those are not depictions of ancient Summerian mosquitoes!

What else do we know for fact? Well, the laws of physics are the same today, as they were 4000 years ago. Conclusion, they used a similar means of Observation.

Why is that, so hard for you to beleive? Because you are bogged down in the detail. You are standing too close to the picture, looking at beetle innards, and you can't see that it's a beetle.

In the model they created to mimic magnetism, they are obviously studying it to find that relationship. If magnetism can create the same effects as the weather in a lab, what kind of effect do you think that has on the planet, with something the size of the earths core? Do you not think a 10% change in the magnetic core is significant? Do you not think, there is a relationship to the wild weather lately? Why does such simple logic elude you? Twirl the zoom on microscope dude. You might see something different.

As far as doomsday scenario's go, I'm not attracted to destruction. I wish I could see something else. But you don't need to pick up any religious book to tell you somethings coming down the pipes. Perhaps you should take your head out the sand and realize that there are amny folks who never read a bible, or had any religious beleif that are seeing exactly what I see coming.

Thats the funny thing about the witnesses. In a way they are right about the end coming, but I do not accept the way they arrive at it. That doesn't mean I'm looking for a way that will make it acceptable. I am simply observing a massive train wreck about to happen.

Can you tell me a prettier and truthful way, of looking at how the weather is behaving? Indeed I suppose I do look for worst case scenario's but don't you think that is a good idea? It's not about what i want to see, it's about accepting the painful truth, no matter what. How else can one be proactive and prepare for the worst. No I'm not building bomb shelters and putting away food rations but I at least like to have an idea of what the hell is going on.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Just when I start to despair about american scientific standing and dismal school systems that refuse to teach science, someone comes along who makes me feel better about it!

Thank you, you've made my day... Really!

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Thanks MKR. I never asked to be seen as a scholar, or authority, on anything. I don't mind being corrected, or pointed in another direction. Ego , and the desire to see things the way we want, rather than the way they are, is paramount. I'm glad you understand. You can correct me, any day!

Having a position, or an opinion is nice, but in many areas, it can all be seen differently, as information increases.

That does not mean to say, I won't speak my peice, but I don't take rock hard, stances. This is foolish. After all, even statistics can be played with, to represent whatever you want it to. Just look at how the witnesses make bogus claims, about their hours in feild service. There is no way one could ever accurately guess, just how much time, is actually spent knocking on doors. Knowing the way people fake service reports, or speak to their buddy on the phone for two minutes and count it as an hour, I would be inclined to say, it is far less than the figures provided. It is the human factor, that clouds perceptions.

All hope is not lost, if one keeps an open mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit