Global Warming lie -don't be brainwashed 2008 Australia's Coldest winter???

by Witness 007 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

That's right folks the world is in for global warming...you'll be dog paddling to work in ten years however.....remember the graph in "that" documentary showing temps. going up? Well not this year temps. are going down with Melbourne Australia {and many other countries} recording the "coldest winter IN TEN YEARS."

So is the hype all true? Yes temps. rise and they fall, but is polution to blame? Some Scientist say this is a cycle that has repeated for thousands of years. Like the "Mini-ice age" in 1700 when there was "no summer" or the melting of the ice-age.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

What do localized temperature fluctuations have to do with it?

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Except for the fact that global warming doesn't result in "warming" everywhere. It results in stronger weather events and dramatic weather shifts...such as Australia experiencing the coldest winter in ten years. However, I don't think a ten-year period can be used as evidence for or against global warming...too short an amount of time.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Glaciers are melting and retreating.

One cold winter means nothing. I've got all the evidence I need right before my eyes. We had a cold winter, a lousy spring and a mediocre summer too. It means nothing in the long-term.

Yes! Extremes in weather confirms global warming.

Are we in some cycle? Who really knows... we just have to wait to find out.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Remember that Siberia used to be Hawaii with Mammoths and Elk frolicking in the forrest.......so what happened there? Not pollution, a cycle is changing....melting and then ice returning has happened many times if you check weather books.....it's just that thanks to the media we can witness it first hand.

• dawg
    dawg

Bro, I know times are hard for you right now, but come on dude.

I don't know if I believe in global warming either, but even rudimentary knowledge of the subject allows a reader to know that the term "global" doesn't apply only to Australia. And, scientist have predicted long ago that glacial melting may actually cause a cooling effect because fresh water can effect the arctic belt which will shift temperatures in all kind of crazy ways.

There was a dumb movie out about three years ago that actually had a good explanation of what scientist predict will happen; even dumb a$$es in Hollywood understood the theory.

In other words, 'warming" wasn't the only thing scientist predicted would happen, cooling was also predicted-drastic shifts in the earth's temperature. I don't know what to make of it all myself, but come on man.... You're smarter than this! I know you are.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I think that humans are excellerating the process, but yes. I think you're right.

Could there be other mini-ice ages? Possible. But this isn't one, obviousley.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Yes, the incident you refer too, was that when the Thames River froze over? Anomally's happen from time to time. Last year we got almost record amount of snow here. Somewhere around 440 cm. I think it was a few centimetres, more than that, in 1970.

Globally there seems to be a lot of upsets in nature. Floodong and viscious storms etc. Sometimes I think there might be merit in the idea, that what we are experiencing now, on a small scale, is nothing, it is only a leed up of things to come.

The theory is this. The age of Pisces is coming to an end. The age of Aquarious begins in 2012. It is the end of a processional cycle astrologically. These cycles are known about by many cultures, including the Mayan calendars. A full cycle takes in the neighbourhood of 12,300 years. When it is complete, the next cycle begins after planetary allignement has been reached.

When planets allign which ours is very close to doing, the magnetic core of the earth is effected. It is predicted, that the earth's core could stop spinning for 3 days to a week. The efects on weather and the resulting pole shift would be devestating.

This how they theorized about the disappearance of Atlantis. It supposedly now lies somewhere in the Atlantic. If the pole shifts again. We will be the new Atlantis, and history will strat over once again.

Even Einstein saw pole shifting a very feasible idea. After all, It was a compass, that attracted him to Physics in the first place.

Nicola Tessla, new very well the destructive powers of earth's magnetic core. We have yet to see. It will sure be interesting anyhow.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

o_O

O_o

O_O

About the only true statement there is that the magnetic poles have shifted. The magnetic field does flip from time to time, and it is showing signs of weakening, though the weakening has been going on for at least a few centuries. If the magnetic poles flipped every 12,300 years you might be on to something but it's much longer than that and variable. The rest is just new age twaddle.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Well I think we had our equally second coldest August on record in Adelaide but I don't think any of us have lived long enough to confidently observe changes over time and then be able to say "oh yes this period or that period has suffered abnormality because of tearing trees down and burning fossil fuels" .The Northern hem. is melting and yet there are other parts of the planet growing in ice ,who's qualified enough to say for sure whats going on ,we're only living in a single grain of time and yet if you shit in your nest on one side for too long it's gonna stink and maybe topple off the branch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit