9/11 Truth: Was Extra Equipment Attached To Flight 175?

by What-A-Coincidence 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I did. It only proves that some type of pod was there.

oh geez... you really can't be this dense can you? Search for pics of OTHER 767s. Find pics that show the BOTTOM of the plane.

You did not just give that reply? Okay from now on, I will only reply to intelligent 9/11 apologists. O wait, my bad... there aren't any! hahaha. I will just make due.

Hey Einstein. You were the one that said I didn't reply to your video about GWB and him watching the first plane hit the building. I repeated myself because you were lost.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    Hey Einstein.

That's the nicest thing you have ever said! Thanks!

I repeated myself because you were lost.

I appreciate the directions.

• uninformed
    uninformed

Pilots are required to do a "walk-around" before every flight.

I can hear it now:

(from co-pilot)--"Captain, there is a bulge on the fuselage that looks like a bomb".

(pilot)--"No problem, we are going to do a little low level flying in the city, its probably a camera, anyway, this is a suicide flight"

(co-pilot)--"OH, that's right, this is the flight that the president asked to fly into a building so that he could invade Iraq."

pilot--"Allah be praised"

Do you idiots know how many thousands of people would be involved in a conspiracy and cover up? You hate Bush so much, you checked your brains at the door.

• shamus100
    shamus100
    Okay from now on, I will only reply to intelligent 9/11 apologists. O wait, my bad... there aren't any! hahaha. I will just make due

You sir, are an idiot.

• TonyT
    TonyT

It's really quite simple. We were mislead by the Watchtower therefore 9/11 was an inside job.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    Do you idiots know how many thousands of people would be involved in a conspiracy and cover up? You hate Bush so much, you checked your brains at the door.

I went from Einsten to idiot? Well that sucks. Your name fits u well ... uninformed ... go back and do some research to get "INFORMED". Go read "Obedience to Authority" ... research "GULF OF TONKIN INCIDENT" and the "Reichstag fire" ... also find out what "Compartmentalization" means.Go google "Endgame".

It's really quite simple. We were mislead by the Watchtower therefore 9/11 was an inside job.

Glad someone is catching on ;-)

Okay from now on, I will only reply to intelligent 9/11 apologists. O wait, my bad... there aren't any! hahaha. I will just make due

My statement still stands. Next.

• beginnersmind
    beginnersmind
    Was going to ask this question in your other thread but I cant reply to that because when I put the cursor over the thread title in your first post the video blocks the box that comes up. Is there a way round this? Anyway at the end of the video I got the impression that people thing the real planes were substituted for others or drones. Do you believe (I mean that in a non nlp way!) this? If so or not whatever, what happened to the real planes? Am I supposed to believe they were destroyed and the passengers murdered or are they in 'hiding' or what?

I asked this on the other thread as I couldnt post it here but I'll post it again as it wasnt answered.

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth
    drwtsn: Um, you need to look at pictures of the UNDERSIDE of the plane! *shakes head*

A Boeing 767 UNDERSIDE

I am not trying to prove anything either way. I just looked at a lot of 767s and could find none with an apparent

bulge on the underside from any angle.

• beginnersmind
    beginnersmind
    Was going to ask this question in your other thread but I cant reply to that because when I put the cursor over the thread title in your first post the video blocks the box that comes up. Is there a way round this? Anyway at the end of the video I got the impression that people thing the real planes were substituted for others or drones. Do you believe (I mean that in a non nlp way!) this? If so or not whatever, what happened to the real planes? Am I supposed to believe they were destroyed and the passengers murdered or are they in 'hiding' or what?
    I asked this on the other thread as I couldnt post it here but I'll post it again as it wasnt answered.

As Wac is refusing to answer my questions which I think are fair ones would anybody else like to have a go and answer for him? Surely somebody can climb into his head (please no jokes about the amount of space in there) and work out how he would answer them?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Ok I can seriously confirm that hundreds of news articles and statements were incorrect because no one at first knew what was going on. I live in L.A. and there were reports on the radio of planes crashing into LAX, Century City and downtown. It was mayhem and everyone was trying to sort the facts. Even the air force flew out over the Atlantic looking for ships that were possibly making cruise missile attacks.

2nd, security was so bad back then. I was reading how they used to test security back then. It was a fake bomb that resembled dynamite with a timer in an empty suitcase. And believe it or not it sometimes got past security.

What u had were people that studied all these weaknesses and took advantage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit