9/11 Truth: Was Extra Equipment Attached To Flight 175?

by What-A-Coincidence 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JeffT
    JeffT
    So you are saying I am not allowed to question authority?

Certainly you can question authority. I'm wondering why you don't when the "authority" in question is an idiot with a youtube video.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    I'm wondering why you don't when the "authority" in question is an idiot with a youtube video.

So now you are an authority on youtube videos?

WAC: I'm curious... is using at least one logical fallacy in each post a personal goal of yours? lol

yeah maybe

Thanks for chiming in eliveleth :-)

Go hear Bush talk above ... any comments???

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I went online and looked at a bunch of 767 Commercials and cannot see any "bulges". Just for the record, here is one of the pictures.

Um, you need to look at pictures of the UNDERSIDE of the plane! *shakes head*

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    To all those who are open minded ... let's see the apoligists explain this!

Yes, I saw the "documentary" 911: In Plane Site. Honestly this stuff is quite weak. Very, very weak. People "say" the wrong thing sometimes. It definitely does not trump massive amounts of hard, actual evidence.

Other evidences pointed out in that "documentary" included dumb things like a news site mistakenly reporting that flight 93 landed. I mean come on... mistakes happen in reporting all the time! Are people seriously taking a mistaken report over the *actual plane reckage* found in Pennsylvania?!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

um...Dr. I am referring to when bush said he saw the 1st plane hit the 1st tower ... how do you explain that?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

The video clips explains how they found this picture. I HAVE IT!!! Remember, I was in Bethel during 9/11 and Witnessed this plane with my own eyes. I was on top of the 30 bldg as this happened. Anyway, I just scanned this picture ... and yes .. there is a LONG POD attached to a 'passenger' airliner? Fire+Jet Fuel+Attached Job+Secondary Explosions+Detonators = guarantee of Demolition. Two in one day. Guarantee of 'shock and awe'. They picked and chose what they felt the mass would believe ... fire and jet fuel. Sold! Do you think they would really admit to or allow an explanation any other way?

alt

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

"The most insane part of the Government story is that a hijackers Passport flew out of the inferno when the jet hit the building and landed unburnt on the ground what 47 stories below? hahaha yea the plane disintegrated but the passport made it out alright. nice."

u guys had enuff yet?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    um...Dr. I am referring to when bush said he saw the 1st plane hit the 1st tower ... how do you explain that?

I know you were. I answered it. People say the wrong thing sometimes. Especially Bush. He's a moron.

I mentioned the movie because that's what that clip was from. At least it looked like it. It was the same radio personality and the same set.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

You didn't even attempt to look at pictures of the underside of 767s, did you... typical.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    You didn't even attempt to look at pictures of the underside of 767s, did you

I did. It only proves that some type of pod was there.

People say the wrong thing sometimes

You did not just give that reply? Okay from now on, I will only reply to intelligent 9/11 apologists. O wait, my bad... there aren't any! hahaha. I will just make due.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit