9/11 Truth: Was Extra Equipment Attached To Flight 175?

by What-A-Coincidence 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    every single piece of evidence they presented was weak and has been debunked.

haha! all of that was rebunked! So criminals are allowed to "investigate" their own crimes?

Next.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

"rebunked"

I am going to borrow that.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Good to see you again, Shamus. I almost didn't recognize you without your Bert avatar!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

WAC: I'm curious... is using at least one logical fallacy in each post a personal goal of yours? lol

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yes.... I got rid of the old bastard.

Nice to see a familiar face - still hoping to meet up with the Seattle crowd one day.

• sf
    sf

So criminals are allowed to "investigate" their own crimes?

Nice one.

sKally

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

To all those who are open minded ... let's see the apoligists explain this! But I can see into the future ... they will claim, "another youtube video"? Their tactics are weak, justs like the official story.

Evidence George W. Bush's advanced knowledge of the attacks of September 11, 2001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWSv0NZBRw&feature=related

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

You've all been duped! The conspiracy theories are being promoted by the conspirators themselves, debunked by their fellow conspirators, and "rebunked" by even more fellow conspirators in an effort to increase traffic to Youtube and raise the price of aluminum foil which makes nice hats for conspiracy theorists.

W

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

You've all been duped! The conspiracy theories are being promoted by the conspirators themselves, debunked by their fellow conspirators, and "rebunked" by even more fellow conspirators in an effort to increase traffic to Youtube and raise the price of aluminum foil which makes nice hats for conspiracy theorists.

W

From now on WE will NOT use the word 'theorists' ... we ALL shall USE the word "factualists." That wasn't funny bird. How about I pluck some feathers out of you to stick them in my hat? I am takling to a bird? I must be nuts. < don't quote me on that.

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

WAC:

I have noticed that for the most part, older folks as older witnesses as well, who are set in their beliefs, no longer question them. The longer you believe, the more it takes to shake you out of them ... can you really get out a person out of the borg who has been in it for 50, 60 years? Hardly, you just say, "waste of time" or "lost cause."

Not always, there are still some of us "old folks" who wised up. hee hee

www.geocities.com/veliveleth

I found this video very interesting. I do not know exactly what I believe about 9/11, but can we always trust the government to tell the truth? I don't think so. Has anyone seen "Charlie Wilson's War"? Says its based on a true story. How much can we believe that we see in the press or hear from our politicians? Good question?

drwtsn32:

This bulge is the wing fairing present on all 767s (and maybe other models). Look it up, you will see excellent pictures of this "bulge" on the bottom of 767s. It is normal.

I went online and looked at a bunch of 767 Commercials and cannot see any "bulges". Just for the record, here is one of the pictures.

Velta

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit