9/11 Truth: Was Extra Equipment Attached To Flight 175?

by What-A-Coincidence 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    So what happened to all the passengers on board, is it was facted ... were they taken to the same island as in the series LOST?

LOL..exactly. The questions raised if 9/11 *were* a conspiracy are insurmountable.

you might as well say .... "Nazi concentration camps? Hahaha. Guantanamo Bay? Hahaha" ... u 2 are fluoride heads.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Hmm..that's all you got? I thought you were complaining of name calling in the other thread?

There's no evidence for a conspiracy. Just guesses and speculations and theories. On the other hand there is a mountain of evidence that it was just a terrorist attack.

Do some people profit from war? Yes. But that's a red herring. It has nothing to do with 9/11 being a conspiracy. The same goes for most "questions" asked by the conspiracy theorists.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

To quote you in the 'other' thread:

Instead of stepping back and analyzing the info, you resort to name calling.

Interesting that you did exactly that when I easily explained the bulge underneath 767s!

Listen, as a die-hard skeptic I question everything. It's not like I didn't look into these conspiracy theories and am just sticking my head in the sand. But as a skeptic I require lots of evidence before believing something. The mountain of evidence is on the boring, non-conspiracy-theory side of 9/11. Sorry.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    Hmm..that's all you got?

no

I thought you were complaining of name calling in the other thread?

Yes, it's our turn for that.

There's no evidence for a conspiracy. Just guesses and speculations and theories. On the other hand there is a mountain of evidence that it was just a terrorist attack.

You are laughable at this point.

Do some people profit from war? Yes. But that's a red herring. It has nothing to do with 9/11 being a conspiracy. The same goes for most "questions" asked by the conspiracy theorists.

Have u tried comedy?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    I require lots of evidence before believing something

Question: How much apostate info did you require before you realized the Org was B.S.? What was your process of deprogramming? Did it take long for you to figure out what was B.S.?

• uninformed
    uninformed

I think it was Martians.

What a crock.

Brant

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Impressive.

• What-A-Coincidence
  • drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Question: How much apostate info did you require before you realized the Org was B.S.? What was your process of deprogramming? Did it take long for you to figure out what was B.S.?

And that has exactly what to do with the topic of the thread?

If 9/11 were a conspiracy, you'd think there would be at least ONE piece of hard evidence. There isn't. I have looked at so many sites and watched many "documentaries" by the conspiracy theorists and every single piece of evidence they presented was weak and has been debunked.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hey Drwtsn,

Nice to see you again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit